Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Philadelphia Phillies Wanted

Looking for all years Phils jerseys, prefer older but buying all years. Have many to trade if interested. Also looking for Thome Phillies Bat, Howard Bat, Utley Bat. Pre 1980 Phils bats, thanks-email- ddow1@msn.com

Re: Philadelphia Phillies Wanted

I emailed my list of high-end Phillies game used items (Schmidt & Carlton) to you. If you did not receive it, I can be reahced at rgf2@hotmail.com ... good luck with your collecting.
    Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Have a few Dykstra bats with Philly Team LOA's.

I am still looking, If anyone can deal with the unprofessional phony who is selling a collectors great Phillies collection, I would love to purchase some, maybe purchase together for a price break..but I will not deal with the seller. Thanks

Banned

[I am still looking, If anyone can deal with the unprofessional phony who is selling a collectors great Phillies collection, I would love to purchase some, maybe purchase together for a price break..but I will not deal with the seller. Thanks

Mahlon-
    HUH?????? Who might this be???????

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmeda.net

Yes Mahlon, please clear it up. There are a couple of us selling Phillies collections....

Whoa guys certainly neither of you...both are always gentleman and hope you did not take it as you. I was trying to not use names but the ebay seller who is selling the VERY large collection for someone else. Sorry again! MD

JD,

Your message is fairly alarming to many of us here. There are a few sellers of Phillies gear that I can imagine are happy that you "vindicated" them, but there are others like myself who are buying Phillies items (for instance, I bought a very niceVukovich jersey a few wks ago from Daryl). Your message makes me think twice about buying now (at least not from Daryl) because any of the sellers I buy from could be a "phony" as per your post. I checked ebay, and to the best of my knowedge, there is nobody selling off a large Phillies collection. There are a few sellers out there who have 10 or 20 items; some I am familiar with (reputable sellers such as Left Field Collectibles and Ball Park Heroes) and others that I am not (i.e. Beavertown Trading company and Vickssports). Is it right now for me (or other buyers) to pre-judge sellers of Phillies collectibles because I have only half the facts? If you don't want to name names, why even post something like that?

Nick

Mahlon,

There are a couple of Phillies collections being sold right now. Can you clear this up please? I hope you will respond as I did not receive any responses to my last post or private emails.

Thank you,
    Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Hi, sorry I am not getting the private messages...not sure why but anyway. The salesman is phony, and just that-- a unprofessional salesman. To the best of my knowledge the items are legit and very collectable. I just know as do othes on here that the fellow selling the collection is not a collector, does not know values. Again the collection that I was offered was great and not a worry it is the approach that I have problems with. Sorry, if this has been misunderstood, and no harm was meant for anyone on here -- if you look at my original post, I was willing to purchase some with someone, just not deal with the seller.