Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Oakland A's Fanfest - Jan 27, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Klattsy View Post
    I was going to do a post on this but was afraid it was too early.

If anyone can help me out with Grant Balfour or Travis Blackley GU items I would be grateful. Please LMK and I will email my budget.

Out of curiosity, how do they normally sell items? With MLB Holo, Team Letter or nothing at all? Do they wash jerseys before sale?

Thanks,
    Mark.
    There are some Balfour 2012 cleats up on eBay currently

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Grant-Balfou...item1e75c60f58
    - CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
    Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

Quote Originally Posted by spartakid View Post
    Time to start stretching or the infamous Fanfest race to the game used section
    I'm asking Santa for a threadmill in preparation

Thanks Ryan, already got 2 Balfour cleats. Keen on an A's jersey. Have a Rays one in the new year coming. Would LOVE a Blackley as well.

I would be interested in any jerseys from Andrew Carignan. He wore #67 in 2011 and #38 in 2012. I'd only want jerseys of his with the name on back versus NNOB TBTC jerseys.

I'd also be interested in any Suzuki jerseys if Rick passes. I don't want to "cut" in line here

Thanks in advance!

Cool Re: Oakland A's Fanfest - Jan 27, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by beef View Post
    I heard they had a few mariners (yeah I know that sounds weird)tbtc jerseys towards the end of the season, I'd be interested in some of those. Email is ryancolbs@yahoo.com if you want I'd be happy to give you my number for more direct communication. Thanks
    If this is indeed true and assuming they were from this year, if someone can track down #36 (Oliver Perez) I would be very very interested (within $$ reason of course). I don't think his jersey made it to MLB auctions this year while most of the M's team did. I didn't see it in the M's Team Store either but I may have missed it.

Would also buy a Pat Neshek that shows use but a GI might work, any idea what his stuff might cost?
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by MarinersFan34 View Post
    If this is indeed true and assuming they were from this year, if someone can track down #36 (Oliver Perez) I would be very very interested (within $$ reason of course). I don't think his jersey made it to MLB auctions this year while most of the M's team did. I didn't see it in the M's Team Store either but I may have missed it.

Would also buy a Pat Neshek that shows use but a GI might work, any idea what his stuff might cost?

If I remember right the A's did auction off some Rainers jerseys at the in game auctions last year. I don't remember the players names. They had the Hernandez and Ichiro jerseys in the Game Used store they were both around $2k. Did not see any other players jerseys in the store. I will keep an eye out for the #36 jersey at Fan Fest for you.

In the past the A's sold their jerseys at great prices, most under $100, at Fan Fest. But with the GU store that had higher prices I am a little worried that most prices will be higher. So if they keep prices at the same level a Neshek and most non stars jerseys should be around the $100 mark..

Quote Originally Posted by spartakid View Post
    Time to start stretching or the infamous Fanfest race to the game used section

Let's hope they put it in a location closer to the main entrance, not on the opposite side of the Arena like they did last year. I did notice that they say Fan Fest starts at 10:30 and doors open at 9:30.

Wouldn't the ichiro sell for alot more then $2,000.

Quote Originally Posted by dnrapp View Post
    Let's hope they put it in a location closer to the main entrance, not on the opposite side of the Arena like they did last year. I did notice that they say Fan Fest starts at 10:30 and doors open at 9:30.
    So does that mean we can go in and try and get in line at the memorabilia sale at 9:30, but have to wait to buy stuff until 10:30? I would call and ask, but they've generally been pretty useless in past experiences.
    Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

Quote Originally Posted by MarinersFan34 View Post

Jeremy, did you get the email I sent you? That's what I had heard that they did some in game sales for ichiro and felix. I tried to contact the game used area and left several messages but they were ignored. Good luck in your search