Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Oakland A's Fanfest - Jan 27, 2012

I was going to do a post on this but was afraid it was too early.

If anyone can help me out with Grant Balfour or Travis Blackley GU items I would be grateful. Please LMK and I will email my budget.

Out of curiosity, how do they normally sell items? With MLB Holo, Team Letter or nothing at all? Do they wash jerseys before sale?

Thanks,
    Mark.

Klattsy - They should have some blackley stuff. Maybe not Balfour, but possibly. How about Luke Hughes? Feel free to email me

My brother and I will be attending, but if someone that gets in early could grab us each a game used or team issued Oaks-style caps from that turn back the clock game last season we would greatly appreciate it. Also looking for a pair of regular home pants since the pants were gone when we got into the arena last year (we were even in line early). It doesn't matter what player or size. We can meet up with someone there and tip you for your troubles grabbing those things for us.

I am always interested in Kurt Suzuki items. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rick
    guppies@guppies4me.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, I would be interested in any game used items of Jerry Blevins that you find at A's Fanfest. you can email me at jparkins@woh.rr.com. Thank you.

Moo - why would you think no Balfour? Luke only played 4 games so the chances of getting something issued is much higher than a used one.

Quote Originally Posted by Klattsy View Post
    Moo - why would you think no Balfour? Luke only played 4 games so the chances of getting something issued is much higher than a used one.
    The A's started selling the bigger name players thru their game used stand last year. Since Balfour was the team's closer at the beginning and end of the season, his jerseys probably won't be available at Fanfest.

Quote Originally Posted by AthleticsFan View Post
    The A's started selling the bigger name players thru their game used stand last year. Since Balfour was the team's closer at the beginning and end of the season, his jerseys probably won't be available at Fanfest.
    With the GU stand last year. I wonder if the prices at this years Fanfest will be higher than in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by dnrapp View Post
    With the GU stand last year. I wonder if the prices at this years Fanfest will be higher than in the past?
    I'd imagine they would be the same. It seems they just try to get rid of all the lesser known players here. Boy am I excited for this. This is the only opportunity i have for GU stuff all year!

Time to start stretching or the infamous Fanfest race to the game used section
    Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com