Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Re: Montero Traded from Yankees

Wow. I didn't expect you to creep/stalk me on Facebook. That's creepy as hell.

Have a good one Scott! Hope to see you at the national.

Come on tough guy lets get personal ...since you "At least don't run around with a giant cut out of a player who's probably 20 years younger then you. That's a little creepy."

At least show everyone all those beautiful pictures of you & your cat. Tell ya what, I'll post my multiple pictures with the President & Congressmen and you post the photoshopped pictures of your cat as a walking dead character. HAHAHAHA
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Quote Originally Posted by 5toolplayer View Post
    Come on tough guy lets get personal ...since you "At least don't run around with a giant cut out of a player who's probably 20 years younger then you. That's a little creepy."

At least show everyone all those beautiful pictures of you & your cat. Tell ya what, I'll post my multiple pictures with the President & Congressmen and you post the photoshopped pictures of your cat as a walking dead character. HAHAHAHA
    Keep talking Scott. I dont care if you've met the president or congressmen. I told you I'm done talking. I don't care what you do for a living, I don't care if you've been overseas protecting scumbags, I don't care if you're rich.

I'm fine with my small collection, I'm happy with my life and I enjoy doing fun things in life whether it involves taking a photo of some random guy reading a book in the middle of walmart or if it means turning my pet cat in a walking dead character. I don't care if you have a better life than me. Because you know why??? I"M HAPPY WITH MY LIFE!

And now I'm going to be the bigger person and stop talking. I will not reply to a post here or to any of your posts anymore. And again, have a good day Scott and happy collecting!

here you go
    Attached Images Attached Images   

And now I'm going to be the bigger person and stop talking. I will not reply to a post here or to any of your posts anymore. And again, have a good day Scott and happy collecting! [/QUOTE]

Only thing you've said since Jan 2006 that I agree with. Enjoy your life
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    here you go
    Must make you feel so bad ass to sneak behind an old man, snap a picture and post it on the internet. What an awesome life.
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Ok, this is getting a little weird....

My unbiased opinion after reading this thread is that yanks and 5 tool both sound like absolute fools

[QUOTE=kellsox;379007]My unbiased opinion after reading this thread is that yanks and 5 tool both sound like absolute fools[/QUOTE

And when did we ask you to sit and read through the thread and give your opinion on the matter? This thread was bumped because Broccoli knew I'd come back at him full blast. Let this thread die... the trade happened in 2013. MOVE ON.
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

[QUOTE=5toolplayer;379009]
    Quote Originally Posted by kellsox View Post
    My unbiased opinion after reading this thread is that yanks and 5 tool both sound like absolute fools[/QUOTE

And when did we ask you to sit and read through the thread and give your opinion on the matter? This thread was bumped because Broccoli knew I'd come back at him full blast. Let this thread die... the trade happened in 2013. MOVE ON.
    I agree that you both got personal and ridiculous. Scott, you were so vocal in may multiple posts about this trade about how bad it was for the yanks, that you can't now pull the "Let's move on". It would be better to grab some humble pie, make light of it, and move on. Case in point, I texted my neighbor, big time Ranger fan, that the series is over" when the Caps went up 3-1. He reminded me of this immediately after Stepan scored. Time for me to eat Crow...so showed up at his house yesterday with a bottle of Old Crow bourbon. We both enjoyed the Crow together on his porch....Know when to fold em' and wave the white flag! Its the fun of sports....