Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

WBC Tickets - Presale - You?

They just started pre-sale of World Baseball Classic finals tickets. I am really excited. I wonder if anyone else on the forum got some or is going. Just curious -- but really stoked.

Dave Silverbrand

Re: WBC Tickets - Presale - You?

being a season ticket holder for the Dbacks, I got my tickets last week. 4 seats to each game at Chase field 2 rows behind the 3rd base dugout and 4 seats to each game at Salt River fields 7 rows behind home plate

I purchased tickets for Puerto Rico, Miami (2nd round) and San Francisco (Semis-Finals-Final).

Do you hve any tips for San Francisco? Are there any hotels close to the park? Should I rent a car? Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks!!!!!!

Hotels in San Francisco are pricey but there are some near ATT park. And maybe March will not be so bad. The hotel I chose had never heard of the WBC I would make reservations asap, though.I would rent a car only because you have more flexibility that way and because taxis are impossible to find when and where you need them, especially after the games. You will have a blast.

das1721@att.net

I have a seat for the four games to be played at Chase Field. I would have liked to have gotten a seat for the two games at Salt River Fields, but the only seat to be had for under a c-note at that venue was out on the grass berm, and my budget won't stretch that far at the moment. I'll be a bit more flush when March comes, though, so maybe Mike will sell me one of his seats for those games, if one is available.