Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Notre Dame split helmets from Miami game going on sale

Not my cup of tea or even within my budget, but pretty cool nonetheless:

https://www.scorehere.com/product/71...hutt-B-20-.htm

I personally have been dealing with the owner of this site for nearly a decade. Mostly retail helmets for signings I would go to but he does get some nice Schutt game worn helmets in now and then, and this appears to be one of those times. I have had nothing but positive experiences with him and he is very helpful whenever I pick up the phone and have questions (imagine that!). Maybe if we win this 500 million dollar lottery the wife got tickets for I'll pick one up LOL .

Re: Notre Dame split helmets from Miami game going on sale

A little confused. I know Stiener has a contract with ND. About a month ago they got 10 of these in sold for 750.00 I missed the phone call by 2 hrs. They sold out in under ten min.

These are not game worn, they are just authentic game helmets

Quote Originally Posted by snick33 View Post
    A little confused. I know Stiener has a contract with ND. About a month ago they got 10 of these in sold for 750.00 I missed the phone call by 2 hrs. They sold out in under ten min.

$2400 for an authentic helmet that isn't even game worn? Wow - good for them if they can get folks to pay it.

Shipp_96 - On a totally different note, I have a PSU item I'll have to get a picture of to share with you.
    -Mike

Always looking for Notre Dame memorabilia
    Private messages ARE enabled

Quote Originally Posted by beavisrules View Post
    $2400 for an authentic helmet that isn't even game worn? Wow - good for them if they can get folks to pay it.

Shipp_96 - On a totally different note, I have a PSU item I'll have to get a picture of to share with you.
    Hey Beavisrules,
    Looking forward to seeing what it is!

As for these helmets, I read it as they were worn, but hearing that Steiner had the rights to those and that these are essentially issued helmets for $2400...I mean wow! I am at a loss. Especially since he is one of the cheapest sources for retail helmets out there. So I a a bit surprised he is charging that. Like you said, if they can get it God speed.

I would have actually bought a worn one for $750 from Steiner if I would've known about it. They are unique and that is actually a fair price.

Schutt is making some of these helmets for retail. Only difference I see is the left side of the helmet is like a Chrome Gold. The game helmet is a stamped gold. Just like the older Shamrock Series helmet. I just saw a replica on e bay for 180.00