Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Show Us your Carlos Beltran game used items

Carlos Beltran 2013 game used Cardinals World Series road jersey (MLB authenticated)
    My most recent Beltran pickup is one of Carlos Beltran's World Series jerseys. He finally made it to the World Series this year for the first time and in game 1 at Fenway he ran into the wall and had to leave the game early. Fortunately for him he was able to come back for game 2 and play in the rest of the series. This road Cardinals game used jersey was last worn in game 2 when he went 2-4 with 1 RBI. I do not know if this was worn in game 1 or not when he made the Grand Slam saving catch but it is possible that it was worn then. I was told that the WS jerseys came from MLB and not the Cardinals (so these were just worn in the WS).

As seen in the photos, not a whole lot of wear on the jersey. A few small snags are present and some very light wash wear is seen on the jersey. World Series patch is present as well as the Stan the Man Musial Patch.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Carlos Beltran 2003-04 Game Glove
    Rawlings model Pro601KBSO with BEEA (10-03) date code, ID NO 07. Beltran used to wear Rawlings until he switched over to Wilson when he was with the Mets in 2005. Beltran was wearing a Rawlings glove as late as Spring Training of 2005. This glove has some definite wear in the web as well as on the hand/wrist opening as seen in the pictures. The glove has Beltran's Puerto Rico flag on it as well as his name in script. Beltran is a 3 time gold glove winner.

Beltran is pictured with a style match in the NLCS in 2004 with the Astros and climbing the wall in KC to steal a HR and pictured last is Beltran in Spring Training 2004 with the same model. In 2004 Beltran mainly rotated between this model and a grey version of the same model. In the All Star game he was using the black/brown style.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelofSF View Post
    Carlos Beltran 2013 game used Cardinals World Series road jersey (MLB authenticated)
    My most recent Beltran pickup is one of Carlos Beltran's World Series jerseys. He finally made it to the World Series this year for the first time and in game 1 at Fenway he ran into the wall and had to leave the game early. Fortunately for him he was able to come back for game 2 and play in the rest of the series. This road Cardinals game used jersey was last worn in game 2 when he went 2-4 with 1 RBI. I do not know if this was worn in game 1 or not when he made the Grand Slam saving catch but it is possible that it was worn then. I was told that the WS jerseys came from MLB and not the Cardinals (so these were just worn in the WS).

As seen in the photos, not a whole lot of wear on the jersey. A few small snags are present and some very light wash wear is seen on the jersey. World Series patch is present as well as the Stan the Man Musial Patch.
    Mike, love that jersey and hope you can get it matched to The Catch! I should've grabbed that Beltean WS bat at the WWU when I had the chance!

some Beltran Helmets that I will post today....

2011 Carlos Beltran game used Giants batting helmet (left handed, MLB authenticated)
    This is a right flap, left handed batting helmet that Beltran wore in the 2nd half following his trade from the Mets to the Giants. The helmet was purchased directly through the Giants by me. The helmet is MLB authenticated, in October after the season, as team issued, it has a crack on the helmet brim. When the Giants marketed their 2011 batting helmets, they had two for Beltran available, one from each side. This helmet is a size 7 1/2. I do not believe that this is the helmet that he was wearing when he hit his 300th HR (that was from the left side).

Carlos Beltran 2007 game used batting helmet, left handed (MLB authenticated to 9/30/2007)
    This is a 2007 game used batting helmet, authenticated to being worn last on the last day of the 2007 season. Beltran went 2-4 in that game, but the Mets lost and completed their choking away of the division. Tom Glavine got shelled in that game giving up 7 ER in 1/3 of the first inning. The helmet is a size 7 3/8 and was acquired through Steiner Sports (Steiner sticker and LAO) as they had the Mets deal at the time. Beltran batting helmets tend to be pretty clean without pine tar or much exterior scuffing. Beltran's name is on both the brim and the back of the helmet in sticker form.

correction to the previous post, the 2007 Mets blue batting helmet was authenticated as Team Issued and collected on the last day of the season. It comes with a Steiner LOA stating it as game used.

Carlos Beltran 2007 Mets black batting helmet, right handed (Steiner LOA)
    2007 black batting helmet. Size 7 3/8. This is my only right handed Beltran batting helmet. Beltran's name stickered to the front brim and back of the helmet. 2007 was Beltran's 2nd consecutive Silver Slugger Award

Carlos Beltran 2007 game used blue/black batting helmet (Steiner LOA)
    this helmet completes the Beltran 2007 Mets styles of regular batting helmets. This one does not have a size sticker on the inside but I would guess it is a 7 3/8.

I'm making my way through my collection and hope to get to photographing some bats in the near future. Anybody else who has some Beltran stuff please post as well!

I have wanted to add something to this thread for a long time. I finally got my first Beltran gamer today, 2009 Mets blue/back batting helmet with COA from Mets Amazin' Memorabilia. Thanks to Nick for letting me pry this out of his collection. Sorry for the terrible pic!

Not the original owner of this bat, and not my pictures, but defenitely the highlight of my collection. The tar on this bat is incredible.

And Photomatched to a HR. Havent had the time to see what else i can match it to, but hope to get around to it at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sotystl View Post
    Not the original owner of this bat, and not my pictures, but defenitely the highlight of my collection. The tar on this bat is incredible.

And Photomatched to a HR. Havent had the time to see what else i can match it to, but hope to get around to it at some point.

Haha had that tar dried yet? It was literally dripping at one point!