Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Show Us your Carlos Beltran game used items

Nice thread revival Tyler.

2010 Game Used Carlos Beltran Mets Road jersey. MLB authenticated to 9/26/2010 when Beltran had a 2 HR, one from each side of the plate, game against the Phillies (3/5, 2R, 2 HR, 3 RBI). The jersey has some grass stains on the front and some dirt/tar stains on the back right shoulder. It is tagged set 2 and is a size 46
    Attached Images Attached Images       

heck of a NLCS game 1 last night.

Here is a 2012 first half game worn batting helmet used by Beltran. MLB authenticated to last use date July 8th, 2012. The batting helmet was acquired through Cardinals Auctions directly.
    In Spring Training of 2012 Beltran was still wearing the cool flo style helmet before he switched to the newer style helmet at the start of the season. This helmet was likely used when Carlos stole his 300th base (6/15/2012) becoming the first switch hitter as part of the 300-300 club and also when he got his 2,000 hit (6/29/2012). His strong 2012 first half propelled him into the ASG as a starter in Kansas City where he also participated in his first HR derby.

Great items guys.... Very Amazed theres no Astros GU gear....

Got this last month. His hat from the 2006 NLCS.

Quote Originally Posted by MLB~NUT View Post
    Great items guys.... Very Amazed theres no Astros GU gear....
    2004 Astros Game used jersey. After his mideseason trade, Beltran finished up 2004 with the Astros. The jersey has an Astros team letter stating its use. Also of note on this jersey is the 2004 All Star game patch removal. The letter states that the patch was removed from the right sleeve. I have no idea why though, the outline can be seen. Style shown being worn by Beltran. In 2004 it appears as though Beltran wore size 48 with the Astros following his trade. This was a departure from his normal size 46. Beltran also has worn size 48 with the Cardinals.

Carlos Beltran 2001 game used autographed away jersey
    I purchased this jersey originally from Howard Wolf back in the early 2000s. It is a size 46 jersey with Russell labeling. Unfortunately I do not remember if this has 2 inches extra on the sleeves or not. In 2004 I had Beltran sign the back number at Spring Training and later had it framed. The jersey has the 100th season AL patch and the post 9/11 flag patch on it.

One of Beltran's favorite inscriptions refers to the bible reference Philippians 4:13 and he has signed a few autographs for me with this on it. On this auto, he spells it "Fhilip" where as on other autos he has signed it "Phil"

Carlos Beltran 2001 game used autographed home jersey (no longer in my collection)
    This 2001 home jersey was originally purchased by me from Howard Wolf. I had it autographed by Beltran when he came to LA to play the Dodgers in Interleague play in 2003. Unfortunately the pen that I used was not the best for autos (I pretty much only use Pilot Paint Pens now). I took some photos of the tagging on the front prior to selling it for reference. It is a size 46 with 2 inches extra for the sleeves. The jersey also has the flag patch and AL 100th patch. Sorry for the lack of detailed pics but they were taken back in 2004. I will post my other 2001 Beltran home jersey next for comparison

Previously posted in the Royals game used thread...

2001 Carlos Beltran game used jersey
    This one was obtained originally from a shirt off the back type drawing at the game. I purchased this from the original owner. This jersey was worn prior to September 11th as post 9/11 the US Flag patch was present on jerseys. In 2001 all American League teams wore the 100 years AL patch on the sleeve.

This jersey is unwashed. Dirt, pine tar and sharpie markings are present on this jersey. What is interesting about this jersey is the Russell tagging is the 1996-1999 style tagging. The other 2001 Beltran jerseys that I have handled had the 2001 style Russell tagging.

Carlos Beltran 2006 game used home pants (Steiner LOA)
    This is a pair of 2006 game used Mets Beltran pants. The pants are unwashed and come directly (purchased by me) from Steiner Sports. I have only owned one other pair of Beltran pants and they were Mets road pants (tagged 15 Beltran 36-41 37 OB 06 P6). I had seen a pair of Russell tagged Royals Beltran pants before but cannot recall the size on them.

Carlos Beltran 2012 game used Cardinals road jersey (MLB authenticated team issued)
    2012 was Beltran's first year as a Cardinal. This is a set 2 2012 road jersey with heavy use. The jersey is MLB authenticated as Team Issued with an offseason authentication date. I acquired the jersey directly from Cardinals Auctions. The jersey has good wash wear, some snags, as well as some pilling on the front of the jersey as seen in the photos. The 2011 World Series Champions patch is present on this jersey as the Cards wore the patch during their 2012 campaign. The jersey is a size 48 which as far as I know is the size that Beltran wore during his time with the Cardinals. The jersey has recently become somewhat of an excess piece in my collection as my next post will show (I try to collect a home and road from each of Beltran's teams). I am still looking for a Cardinals home Beltran jersey.