Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Re: Patriots now selling GU stuff on line.

Bump - any updates on offering up new inventory?

Hi Guys,

I wanted to let you know that we are having a sale next week at the proShop store at Gillette Stadium that may interest some of you. The sale will run August 2nd,3rd,4th and among the items available are about 950 old player jerseys.

The jersey inventory consists of game and practice jerseys, both worn and new. All are from 2000 to 2011 so are basically all Reebok, in the current style/logo. There are some older Adidas practice jerseys patched over as RBK. THEY GAME JERSEYS HAVE NO NAMEPLATES.

Some of the game jerseys have MHK, 50th Anniversarry, or International Series patches on them (this is a fairly small pct.).

Game Worn Jerseys are $100
    Team Issued Jerseys are $50

Player Worn Practice Jerseys are $50
    Team issued Practice Jerseys ar $25

I know most of you arent interested in team issued, or jerseys that have no nameplates, but I thought this was at least worth sharing here in case you local guys wanted to come down and take a look.

Jim

Nameplete or no, I would love to have a gameworn MHK or 50th patched to frame in my basement. My wife would kill me if I drove down just for that, though. But, Wednesday is my birthday, so, maybe...

Banned

Wow that is a great price Patriots. Glad to see Mr.Kraft and the head sales reps are doing this. I wish my Dolphins would do this with there 2012 stock.

Very good pricing as well.

I wonder why the nameplates where stripped?

Will pay a extra if anyone finds a
    Baker, Chris 2009
    Barnett, Harlon 1993-94
    Hoyer, Brian 2009-
    Morris, Aric 2003
    Robinson-Randall, Greg 2000-02
    Sayler, Jace 2001
    Turner, T.J. 2001
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Quote Originally Posted by Phil316 View Post
    All are Aaron Hernandez jerseys. Lol jk

Banned

They Usually strip them for re-use by other players. Or some times they give them to season ticket holders to get signed, so they can get multiple autographs and not have it tied single handedly to that one player.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsProShop View Post
    Hi Guys,

I wanted to let you know that we are having a sale next week at the proShop store at Gillette Stadium that may interest some of you. The sale will run August 2nd,3rd,4th and among the items available are about 950 old player jerseys.

The jersey inventory consists of game and practice jerseys, both worn and new. All are from 2000 to 2011 so are basically all Reebok, in the current style/logo. There are some older Adidas practice jerseys patched over as RBK. THEY GAME JERSEYS HAVE NO NAMEPLATES.

Some of the game jerseys have MHK, 50th Anniversarry, or International Series patches on them (this is a fairly small pct.).

Game Worn Jerseys are $100
    Team Issued Jerseys are $50

Player Worn Practice Jerseys are $50
    Team issued Practice Jerseys ar $25

I know most of you arent interested in team issued, or jerseys that have no nameplates, but I thought this was at least worth sharing here in case you local guys wanted to come down and take a look.

Jim
    do you have some of the names of the players, specifically the MHK, 50th, or internation jerseys... also, how does it work? is it on a first come first serve? im assuming people will be lining up at the door. will it be held outside by camp, or indoors?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil316 View Post
    Many times jerseys are used for multiple years, and players come and go. When i player gets cut, they remove the nameplate and keep the jersey for the next player who may be assigned that number. The number of no-nameplate jerseys was pretty surprising - we have a couple hundred of them in the 200-2011 inventory.

Jim