I just put up a shelf display over a week ago which is not exclosed. I just check it out and i already a slight film of dust. I know some of you have open displays and was wondering how much time does it take to make sure your area is dust free and what other solutions have you done to your room to keep the area safe for your valued collectibles.

I know I spend time check to see if the room light in left on by other members of the family and probably need to train the littles to turn the light off when they leave the room. Before there were no consequence of keeping the light off but with autographs in the display I am now concerned.

Basically, I want to enjoy my display area without thinking about the irreparable damage I am doing to by displaying it. I know its a two edge sword, enjoying the display and minimizing deterioration. I like the display so I am keeping it up and planning my next area.

I dont know if this is a concern for other or even something you even think about. I welcome any response./feedback/assistance.