Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

help with team? signed baseball including willard brown, leon day etc. WWII?

i recently acquired a signed baseball with signatures from leon day and willard brown for hofers!!! also on it are names like sam nahem, ben newman, lou richardson, etc. 22 total signatures. it is a ford frick nl ball and on one part of it there is U.S. one connection i found was article about leon day and sam nahem and that they were on a team overseas that beat another team in championship series. i am trying to find more info out if anyone can help please post or email me. thanks!!!

Re: help with team? signed baseball including willard brown, leon day etc. WWII?

Are there any major leaguers on there besides nahem? can you possibly send me scans? It sounds like it might be a WWII ball (if so, and you are interested in selling, let me know.) It would help to know some of the other players.

Ken
    earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

Re: help with team? signed baseball including willard brown, leon day etc. WWII?

going to take pics of it tonight or tomorrow. here are all the names i can make out. sorry if mispelled on any or maybe not right names.
    Willard Brown, Leon Day, sam nahem, hal high, ben newman, ? altenburg, jack cronin, lou richardson, joe marzec, jimmy roach, robbie ?, roy anbanese, frank ?, russ bauers, vic jordan, joe ?, mike harday, matty matthews, roy marion, hank gluckson, micky mac...?, and another ?.
    will let you know when i get pics. too. sorry not looking to sell.