Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Re: Art of the Game Camden Yards

I was back in town for the Earl Weaver statue unveiling last weekend at Oriole Park. Every single time I make it out there I see new product which looks like one of a kind type of items. The store continues to receive more variety on game used bats and Andrew told me that they are highly encouraged that they will soon start getting access to the game worn jersey's. He told me that they already have a waiting list in place for Wieters, Jones, Markakis, Chen jersey's to name a few.

If you are heading out to Oriole park or are looking for anything Orioles game used or even signed memorabilia of current players and legends make sure to check these guys out.

Andrew did mention to me that he has recently been adding quite a bit of Nationals gear to the store including some game used bats that they had in stock, signed photos and even some brand new art of Strasburg and Harper.

The store has really taken shape, this is the one component that Camden Yards had been missing.

Joe

Checked out the Art of the Game just inside Gate A at Camden Yards today. Great to see Andrew and Brett, and check out the amazing sports art as well as some O's game used bats. Great store.

Andrew, I just wanted to see if you guys are going to have a table at the National Sport Collectors Convention in August? If not, are you guys opened even when the O's are out of town? What kind of Nats stuff do you guys have in?
    Sorry for all the questions
    -Looking for G/U SF Giants 2008-Current
    www.sfgiantscollectibles.com

garrett.unruh@yahoo.com

Wink Re: Art of the Game Camden Yards

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Jeb - Thanks so much! It has been crazy. Again, sorry I couldn't spend a lot of time with you.

On Wednesday, we had in the Yankees YES Network doing a segment in our store. It was shown during the 8th inning if anyone wants to see it. I have no way of capturing the video off of my screen.

Hoping to meet more GUU people and thanks to everyone for the kind words and support!

Attachment 62298

Andrew and Brett, i wish you both well in this endeavor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q77VYWiVgk0 Is this the full segment?
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster23! View Post
    Andrew, I just wanted to see if you guys are going to have a table at the National Sport Collectors Convention in August? If not, are you guys opened even when the O's are out of town? What kind of Nats stuff do you guys have in?
    Sorry for all the questions
    I think we can arrange to be open for a few hours on a day that works for most on the Forum. We are 2 blocks from the Convention Center so that could work.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post
    Andrew and Brett, i wish you both well in this endeavor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q77VYWiVgk0 Is this the full segment?
    Thanks Joel. They shot about 10 minutes in our store and used that segment on TV thats in the YouTube video. If they showed more later we didn't see it.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    I think we can arrange to be open for a few hours on a day that works for most on the Forum. We are 2 blocks from the Convention Center so that could work.

I spoke with Brett earlier today and he said that while Art of the Game is not planning a table or booth at the National, they are willing to open for several hours for people visiting the National to stop by and look around at the store. Andrew I believe had previously mentioned this.

Brett said that he would plan to open and man the store which is located just inside Gate A on Eutaw Street at Oriole Park from approximately 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm on Friday August 3rd as the main gates at Oriole park on Eutaw are open during this time.

If anyone needs an additional day he said he could probably open the store around the same time on Thursday from 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm if anyone has any interest in stopping by.

I think someone mentioned Nationals items, last time I was in the store several weeks ago they had several Nationals game used bats, a bunch of Nationals framed photos and some autographed baseballs as well as a few pieces of artwork.

You might want to email Andrew Lang to confirm those hours or if you have any interest in anything specific in the store.

Thanks

Joe