Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Florida Gators Jerseys and/or Helmets

Sammy,

Please PM me or email me at Brandt.Shapiro@gmail.com. Thanks

I've been out of pocket dealing with some real life events over the past year but was still able to find some of my Gators jersey wants. I've still got plenty that I would like to find though. The following short list represents some key jerseys I'd like to add to my collection at some point down the road. Hopefully someone here might be able to help with a few:

-1994 Home Jersey
    -1996 Nat'l Championship Game Jersey
    -Fred Taylor (any year) Jersey
    -Danny Wuerffel (any year) Jersey
    -Shane Mathews (any year) Jersey
    -1980's Orange Home Jersey

If you have a Gators jersey and it's not on the list, by all means contact me. I may still be interested.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gatorfett View Post
    Well, with regards to a recent addition to my collection, I am looking for either a 1996 or 2006 National Championship jersey....again, game used would be great, but team issued would be fine.
    NOT a jersey but a actual player's ring from 2008 - National Championship season led by then Sophomore and Heisman Trophy winner Tim Tebow.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Cool ring....if I collected those, I might be tempted for sure. Gotta stick with the jerseys and helmets though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gatorfett View Post
    Cool ring....if I collected those, I might be tempted for sure. Gotta stick with the jerseys and helmets though.
    NOT a problem. I enjoyed sharing the email with you.

It is an eye-catcher. Seems like whenever I wear it, I am asked about it and I really, really enjoy telling people its special because it was the year TIM TEBOW won the Heisman Trophy. The majority of people get the old "bad beer look" on their face when I say TIM TEBOW. I have my own personal reason why people don't like Tebow but I'll keep that to myself.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

hey,
    I have a jacquez green game used jersey from 1996 for sale among all kinds of gator stuff.
    text me

rob 352-219-0473

Quote Originally Posted by cohibasmoker View Post
    NOT a problem. I enjoyed sharing the email with you.

It is an eye-catcher. Seems like whenever I wear it, I am asked about it and I really, really enjoy telling people its special because it was the year TIM TEBOW won the Heisman Trophy. The majority of people get the old "bad beer look" on their face when I say TIM TEBOW. I have my own personal reason why people don't like Tebow but I'll keep that to myself.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
    Just to clarify, Tebow won the Heisman in 2007, and that ring is from 2008 when the Gators won the SEC and BCS titles (Tebow was a junior at that point).

Still looking for jerseys gents. Interested in any and all Gators football team issued to game used items (mainly jerseys). Thanks!

Hey guys,

I have a Florida Gators game worn jersey from the 2006 season and a pair of game worn Flywire cleats from the 2011 Outback Bowl against Penn State for sale.

The jersey has been altered for the player and is very short. I don't think its wearable, but it would still look cool framed up.

Shoot me an email if anyone is interested. I'll be listing them on eBay soon if I don't hear from anyone.

timhosler@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Tim

Hey guys,

I just picked up a game used Florida Gators jersey from the 2005 season. Its an away jersey, #80, skill-cut, size 44, no name on the back.

Asking $400

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
    Tim