Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Giants "From The Clubhouse" Store At AT&T Park

Some jerseys are as low as $200 for certain coaches. Not bad! There is a door on the side where they have a TON of more jerseys in storage. Use can also get game used balls from the very game you are attending. I though that was really cool.

As a life long Giants fan in FL, I can only plan more SF trips.
    But, come to Rays store, and get a 2009 Lance Cormier home uni, tagged, for $25.
    Yep, Rays are about giving their gamers away, especially on fan day in Feb.

I was in AT&T store two years ago afterSF won, and road jersies were $150 for coaches. Ahh, inflation. But why was a Eugenio Velez shirt $200?
    He had no hits in 70 ABs. They should have given it away.

[quote=ferrisfain41;294876]As a life long Giants fan in FL, I can only plan more SF trips.
    But, come to Rays store, and get a 2009 Lance Cormier home uni, tagged, for $25.
    Yep, Rays are about giving their gamers away, especially on fan day in Feb.

quote]

Other than fanfest the Rays are far from cheap. They are in the top 5 highest priced teams in mlb. The cheapest current jerseys they sell are $400 and thats for bullpen pitchers and some coaches. They are hardly "giving their gamers away"

Very cool shop. Thanks for posting the pictures!

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']More pictures from the Clubhouse Store.

The first picture shows home and road jerseys. The road jersey shown is a 2012 Santiago Casilla, the Orange Jerseys are the ones used during the May 18th game that used the Golden Gate Bridge patch, I have attached a close up of the patch.[/FONT]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The next picture shows the collectibles (wallets, cufflinks, etc.) made out of game used items. There was a nice wallet that had lining from a Matt Cain jersey for $140. The other signed items in the picture are the non game used items signed by the players (Posey, Ross shown).[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The next picture shows the Turn Back The Century jerseys - the Lincecum ($2,999) and Pagan ($999) game used jerseys are shown.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Finally, shown is the wall that shows the lineup cards from 2011-2012. A great use of space in the store, I saw a couple sold yesterday.[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Marrdar View Post
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']More pictures from the Clubhouse Store. [/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The first picture shows home and road jerseys. The road jersey shown is a 2012 Santiago Casilla, the Orange Jerseys are the ones used during the May 18th game that used the Golden Gate Bridge patch, I have attached a close up of the patch.[/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The next picture shows the collectibles (wallets, cufflinks, etc.) made out of game used items. There was a nice wallet that had lining from a Matt Cain jersey for $140. The other signed items in the picture are the non game used items signed by the players (Posey, Ross shown).[/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The next picture shows the Turn Back The Century jerseys - the Lincecum ($2,999) and Pagan ($999) game used jerseys are shown.[/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Finally, shown is the wall that shows the lineup cards from 2011-2012. A great use of space in the store, I saw a couple sold yesterday.[/font]
    [/font]
    [/font]
    [/font]

Do you remember what the Posey Auto'd bats went for?

Anyone know if they have a game used contact #??? thanks

The Posey signed non-game used bat sells for $399.

The best game used contact is their email: gameused@sfgiants.com

for those curious - I was at the game last night (Cain's Perfect game). They sell GU'd balls from the same day. they sold 8 in the 6th inning and didn't get any more after that.