Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 150 of 218 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2171

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Some new and some not so new pickups....

When it rains it pours Jerry Rice! To add to my recent acquisition of a 1994 home Rice throwback, I have just added a 1995 home Rice with excellent provenance.

The jersey show nice game use with and has the Wilson shields that were only worn during the 1995 season and even then, in seemingly random games. There are multiple instances where, in the same game, some players have the shield but others do not. It reminds me of the way the NFL shield was worn during the 94 season, with many players sporting it but many others were without.

1995 JJ Stokes away gamer with team letter and Bronco tape, worn 12/24/95 vs the ****ing Falcons. The 49ers lost 28-27 and ruined my holidays!!! They also screwed themselves and ended up having to face GB and got their butts kicked.

Stokes caught Jerry Rice's only TD pass of his career in this shirt. The 49ers ran a reverse but Rice bobbled the ball. Instead of running with it, he launched a perfect 41 yard bomb to a streaking JJ Stokes, who made a nice grab in the EZ!

2008 TO Cowboys gamer worn vs the NYG with Steiner letter. Nice use and custom hem/sleeves.

The TO is available for trade so if anyone is interested please shoot me an email. I would prefer 1994 49er gamers in trade. I would trade the TO for 2-3 common player 1994 49er game used shirts.

Always buying quality 49er gamers and ALL/ANY 1994 49er GU items. Paying a finders fee of up to 500$ for info leading to a purchase.

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Awesome Eagles' helmets, Jim! Love, LOVE game helmets!! The old painted decals are cool as hell.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    Just picked up a 2004 Michael Strahan home jersey from Steiner! Can't wait until he gets into Canton next year. My first football pickup in months.

Sweet pickup, love Strahan! Although I got some price quotes on their Giants stuff and a I am feeling pretty good about the $450+/- that I paid for my 2000 Strahan a couple years ago.

They told me his jerseys sold and they were asking $7k for his helmets!
    Chris

NY Giants, NY Yankees, Don Mattingly, Mattingly brand bats (any player)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    donnie23fan at yahoo.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BULBUS View Post
    Sweet pickup, love Strahan! Although I got some price quotes on their Giants stuff and a I am feeling pretty good about the $450+/- that I paid for my 2000 Strahan a couple years ago.

They told me his jerseys sold and they were asking $7k for his helmets!
    The guys been retired for five years. No new jerseys coming onto the market. Plus he didn't play in the era of wear a different jersey each game and sell it to the public. The prices are high but not many other choices. Pus they are competitive with what similar players command. When was the last time you saw a Strahan helmet? Probably won't see another. If I had the extra cash I would have gotten it.

Heres a couple pair of some game worn steelers gloves, have about 30 more pairs if you guys are interested in seeing them just let me know.

Some cleats and turf shoes, all game worn

Those are some great cleats, Steelers25! You have two of my favorite modern era Steelers in there, with HOFer Rod Woodson and Greg Lloyd.

I also like the quality players you have in your glove collection as well. Where were you able to acquire all those, if you don't mind me asking? I always wanted to add something game worn from one of my favorite players, Jerome Bettis. Nice overall items .

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    Those are some great cleats, Steelers25! You have two of my favorite modern era Steelers in there, with HOFer Rod Woodson and Greg Lloyd.

I also like the quality players you have in your glove collection as well. Where were you able to acquire all those, if you don't mind me asking? I always wanted to add something game worn from one of my favorite players, Jerome Bettis. Nice overall items .
    Thanks, the Lloyd cleats show tons of wear from that three rivers turf. My gloves I get from a friend who worked for a nfl team and he let's me know whenever he gets steelers stuff from the clubhouse guys or players. I'll try and post some more pics tonight

I haven't posted in some time...... Just received 2 incredible Jerseys....I picked up the Ryan Mathews and MJD from JOSPORTS which are both totally pounded and easily matched. The MJD has no less than 15 team repairs.

I know that a handful of members like to give JO a hard time, but what can I say? I love their Jerseys! No question....they are one of the best out there for Service and Quality when it comes to Football Jerseys!

I'll try to post a few more soon.....

Attached Images Attached Images       

MJD is PlayDry like the Giants wear. I like it. Do you know if all Jaguars were this style?

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    I haven't posted in some time...... Just received 2 incredible Jerseys....I picked up the Ryan Mathews and MJD from JOSPORTS which are both totally pounded and easily matched. The MJD has no less than 15 team repairs.