Hi Guys! For sale is a Jim Thome Game Used Louisville Slugger M356 bat. This bat was used when Thome was a member of the Chicago White Sox between 2006-2008. The bat measures 34.75 inches and weighs 32 ounces and features Thomes custom tape job at the handle of the bat. The bat shows excellent game use with several ball marks and ball stitch impressions throughout the bat. The bat has marks on all sides of the barrel. It has a small crack on the back side of the barrel that has been professionally repaired and looks great. The bat comes with full authentication through PSA DNA and has the certificate number 1B01375. I purchased this bat from another member on this forum about a year ago and have since purchased a 2011 Thome Minnesota Twins game used bat. Price on the bat is $500. I would be happy to email or text anyone pictures who is interested. I can be reached at hoagie86@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking!

I would also be interested in trading for other Minnesota Twins Game Used Items especially Michael Cuddyer items or working a deal with part trade and part cash. Also looking for a Cesar Tovar single signed baseball. Thanks