Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: May pick-ups

Re: May pick-ups

Holeeee crap... nice Aaron!

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    With a jersey like that you should quit while your ahead. It is hard to top an Aaron! What is your other one? The one is the picture is awesome and that is coming from a non-baseball guy.
    Thank you. I'm trying not to get the bug! My other jersey - the first one I purchased - was Tony Gwynn's complete final game jersey along with the bases used during that game. I grew up watching him play.

Now on the lookout for a legitimate Bo Jackson worn jersey (Royals or Angels) and Ozzie Smith Padres jersey. Then my room will be full!

Scott

Gerardo Parra Team Venezuela World Baseball Classic 2009 jersey, from the first round.

A few more Diamondbacks bats (Thanks, Matt!)

Rod Barajas 2003 Sam bat
    Eric Byrnes X-Bat
    Luke Carlin LS
    Lucas May LS
    Jailen Peguero LS
    Livan Hernandez Rte. 66 Klubs
    Trot Nixon Marucci
    Mark Reynolds Marucci

Also during May, I acquired a nice-looking Gerardo Parra Tucci Lumber bat out at Chase Field (my first Tucci bat, I think), and a half dozen bats from the Team Shop at Hank Aaron Stadium in Mobile.

I was going to photograph them, too, last night, but in opening one of the boxes in which I shipped the BayBears bats to myself, I managed to slice my left index finger very badly, which made me decide to give it up for the night. I thought I was going to have to go for stitches, but the wife fixed me up and stopped the bleeding.

Hey guys another day another gamer.
    This is more than likly it for a while till i move and see the space i have. Thanks for the look and BTW this makes 6 game used jerseys.

got it for a song.Had it listed @ 200 then 150 and then a BIN of 100 so i snagged it. My wife could smell it when it came out of the box. It came w/ a COA from JO Sports says it was used in a game vs the texans in 2011. The tag on the neck says 2009 so it was def used for quite some time more then 1 game.
    Anyhow here are some of the pics. LMK what you guys think.

After this my wife said....." why do you collect dirty things?" I said it has patina

Quote Originally Posted by esquiresports View Post
    Thank you. I'm trying not to get the bug! My other jersey - the first one I purchased - was Tony Gwynn's complete final game jersey along with the bases used during that game. I grew up watching him play.

Now on the lookout for a legitimate Bo Jackson worn jersey (Royals or Angels) and Ozzie Smith Padres jersey. Then my room will be full!

Scott
    Esquiresports- please email me when you get a chance at beckettbats@gmail.com.