Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Show me Your Mark Sanchez and J-E-T-S items

awesome collection. are all the jerseys from this year? WOuld love to see what other jets stuff you have.

i just hope personally that i pause it at the right moment and that the camera is focused ... i didnt know you can go play by play

Quote Originally Posted by bxbomber13 View Post
    Hey guys I appreciate the all the nice comments, it's a great feeling knowing that people admire your collection.
    Wowzer. Very nice collection. I bet those set you back a pretty penny. I wonder how much a game used Jets Tebow Jersey will eventually go for?

Quote Originally Posted by project 4 View Post
    Wowzer. Very nice collection. I bet those set you back a pretty penny. I wonder how much a game used Jets Tebow Jersey will eventually go for?
    I've been told anywhere from 10-15k for Tebow's Jet jersey, I wouldn't pay that

Quote Originally Posted by mad87man View Post
    awesome collection. are all the jerseys from this year? WOuld love to see what other jets stuff you have.
    I have 1 from each year

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinsuperbowl55 View Post
    Abosolutely Masp. I was able to exact photo match 2 jerseys that I was never able to. 4 being QB's and 2 Being DB's it was easy, because the play option they have allowed me to pick the play out of the last sack of game so I was able to see all the markings the jersey applied. Rather then hope Getty happen to take pictures of the player at the end of game. It's like a mystery with Getty as to when the picture was taken being 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4rth qtr. And we all know that the jersey in the 1st qtr has a chance of looking as it would last play of 4th qtr. Just an awesome program. I wish they did it up until 05 or something. But then again HD cameras weren't a big thing back then. The quality of picture is what makes the program such a success in my opinion.

If anyone needs to use it just shoot me an email. To have that exact photomath and do the work yourself to find it. Man theres nothing sweeter. So BX if you want to use it to get some exact matches just shoot me a message mate. Same to you Masp.
    I came real close to matching my Sanchez cleats to the 9/11 game, 99.9 % sure

Hi everybody,

MeiGray will be posting some great authenticated 2011 Jets items, including jerseys, helmets, cleats and pants, over the coming weeks.

If anybody is looking for anything specific, please let me know.

Thanks, Barry at MGG

Is there any punter/kicker stuff on the list?

Thanks,
    Chris

I would like a list of the worn helmets / cleats of the players that are going to be made available and the cost associated with each player's item.

Thank you!

As a JETS fan and JETS jersey collector....need to jump in this post....here is some of the JETS items in my collection.....included are some of my Sanchez items.....