[attach]Name:  sanchez1.jpg
Views: 864
Size:  339.2 KB[/attach][/attach]
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Re: Show me Your Mark Sanchez and J-E-T-S items

Quote Originally Posted by bxbomber13 View Post
    My Sanchize Collection
    [attach]Attachment 62072[/attach][/attach]
    Man you have some really nice items. Not a fan of the team or the player, per say, but I admire your collection nonetheless .

As a lifelong Dolphins fan who roots weekly against the Jest, I must say the collections shown here are quite impressive. I think it is awesome we can root against each other but still appreciate the hobby of collecting these items.
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gingi79 View Post
    As a lifelong Dolphins fan who roots weekly against the Jest, I must say the collections shown here are quite impressive. I think it is awesome we can root against each other but still appreciate the hobby of collecting these items.
    Haha I agree gingi. I can't implode in hatred for such a beautiful collection. BX I'm honored to be in the same rookie member class as you with a collection like that. Sheesh, its awesome.

Banned

Oh and guys I signed up for NFL rewind for photo matching, and its great. So easy to make perfect matches with mac book screen shots. Bx or if any member wants to use it for a photo match of some sort feel free to ask. I have no problems letting you use my account. Or I could even get screen shots for you. Either or.

Hey guys I appreciate the all the nice comments, it's a great feeling knowing that people admire your collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinsuperbowl55 View Post
    Haha I agree gingi. I can't implode in hatred for such a beautiful collection. BX I'm honored to be in the same rookie member class as you with a collection like that. Sheesh, its awesome.
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinsuperbowl55 View Post
    Oh and guys I signed up for NFL rewind for photo matching, and its great. So easy to make perfect matches with mac book screen shots. Bx or if any member wants to use it for a photo match of some sort feel free to ask. I have no problems letting you use my account. Or I could even get screen shots for you. Either or.
    there was i thread i created for nfl rewind ... absolutely the bomb

to bad it sucks you can only go back to 2009 as the oldest year ...

Banned

Abosolutely Masp. I was able to exact photo match 2 jerseys that I was never able to. 4 being QB's and 2 Being DB's it was easy, because the play option they have allowed me to pick the play out of the last sack of game so I was able to see all the markings the jersey applied. Rather then hope Getty happen to take pictures of the player at the end of game. It's like a mystery with Getty as to when the picture was taken being 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4rth qtr. And we all know that the jersey in the 1st qtr has a chance of looking as it would last play of 4th qtr. Just an awesome program. I wish they did it up until 05 or something. But then again HD cameras weren't a big thing back then. The quality of picture is what makes the program such a success in my opinion.

If anyone needs to use it just shoot me an email. To have that exact photomath and do the work yourself to find it. Man theres nothing sweeter. So BX if you want to use it to get some exact matches just shoot me a message mate. Same to you Masp.

Banned

I'm here to be the best member I can be. And to help others is they need it. I hope you guys would do the same for me. I know you guys would, and thats what makes this hobby a great one. The people in it are great. A fraternity like no other, sports collecting, and maybe vintage star wars collecting haha.