Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 88 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Hey guys got this in Dec was able to photo match it shortly thier after but never posted here in this thread.
    I matched it to at least the Browns game in 2005. Thier is a black line on the right sholder clearly in the pic and on the jersey.
    Thinking he wore this for a few games and maybe the entire season as it has a ton of other marks on it.

Back

spot of match.

Pic of him wearing it.

I was digging around on ebay (my favorite spot to photo match) and what do I find...a photo from 1986 showing one of my jerseys...Dave Jennings Jets jersey. I knew with the customization on the jersey that it was good, but I was shocked to see that the photo showed the inside of the pocket and a perfect photo match. I have seen enough baseball photo matches to know that the stripes are the easiest way to photomatch a jersey...I had no idea that I would be able to use the same technique for a football jersey. The pocket is made of an old flannel baseball jersey. There is also a thread up by the vneck that is also a match...

I got a match on my 2010 Jason Kubel coolflo helmet, thanks again to Dach0sen0ne. Guy is good!

It has MLB auth FJ 183454 which is for Sept 22nd 2010. One day after the Twins clinched the AL central title. The Twins sat most of their starters that day, cept Kubel and Span. Kubel didn't have a great day at the plate. The helmet has a major crack and scuff on the back so I wonder if he had a little dugout tantrum at some point during the game. Trevor Plouffe pinch hit for him in the 9th. Who knows.

The white scuff on the top is the major tell.

Another Twins item. Valencia bat, MLB auth FJ 406338. This is an earlier at-bat from the game that's listed in the auth. He broke it in the 4th. Pretty light marks but I think it's a match.

Banned

many thanks to AstrosGU for helping with a photo match on a Jeter cap!

Just made my new favorite photomatch! Recently hired to do the photomatching for KLF Sports- Albert Pujols's main bat distributor. Albert Pujols postseason HR bat, can it get any more awesome???

Quote Originally Posted by marinersbaseballfan21 View Post
    Just made my new favorite photomatch! Recently hired to do the photomatching for KLF Sports- Albert Pujols's main bat distributor. Albert Pujols postseason HR bat, can it get any more awesome???

CONGRATULATIONS!! You do excellent work with photomatching.....keep up the good work.

I was able to identify my 1996 Hines Ward jersey from a dvd copy of the game vs Georgia Tech. Crappy screen shot but enough to make me smile!!
    Always looking for Georgia Bulldogs game used.
    email: jgiles2448@yahoo.com

Sammy Sosa Louisville Slugger R161 photomatched to a 9/28/02 game versus the Pirates...

Quote Originally Posted by PwKw13 View Post
    Sammy Sosa Louisville Slugger R161 photomatched to a 9/28/02 game versus the Pirates...

I wonder if you drill the barrel if theres cork inside???