Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Pujols hat on eBay

I won a 2005 game worn road cap on eBay today. It has a LOA from his foundation and everything. I was just curious as to why this hat only sold for 560 when a 2005 Home cap sold on the GUU auction for 1200. Any opinions on why this is? Also I have to say that I am SUPER excited to finally add a Pujols item to my collection! Thanks!

Here's a link to the auction..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270875503674...84.m1497.l2649

Re: Pujols hat on eBay

"Only" sold for $560? That's a lot for a hat. That said, I think it's a fair price for the one you bought. To me, it's a great pickup.

Banned

Yes, I know. 560 is a lot. But I decided to pull the trigger because I noticed the home hat from the same season sold for 1200 and I've been looking for a Pujols hat for quite a while. I could be wrong but doesn't this hat have rock solid proof it is real(the LOA from the Pujols Foundation)? Also what are you Pujols' experts opinions on this hat? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rangersfan1214 View Post
    Yes, I know. 560 is a lot. But I decided to pull the trigger because I noticed the home hat from the same season sold for 1200 and I've been looking for a Pujols hat for quite a while. I could be wrong but doesn't this hat have rock solid proof it is real(the LOA from the Pujols Foundation)? Also what are you Pujols' experts opinions on this hat? Thanks!
    Not an expert, but I just wanted to congratulate you on your pickup. I love collecting game used hats with good provenance. So I hope you enjoy it.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408