Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

What do you guys think of this Josh Hamilton game worn hat on MLB Auctions?

I've been looking for a Josh Hamilton game worn hat for quite a while and I noticed this Josh Hamilton autographed game worn stars and stripes hat on MLB Auctions. My only thing is I can not find a photo of Josh wearing this hat ANYWHERE! I'm not worried about the price. I also noticed that the bill is really straight. Straighter than most game worn hats. Would you guys go for this hat or just buy one of the pairs of batting gloves or wristbands on there instead? Just asking for yall's personal opinion on the hat.. Thanks!!

P.S. Any help on finding a photo of him with this hat would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

Banned

Re: What do you guys think of this Josh Hamilton game worn hat on MLB Auctions?

You didn't look very hard.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

Thank you so much! Is it just me or does the red on the bottom of the Texas logo not match up? Also the hat looks a little bent on the photo with Josh wearing it and it looks completely straight on the Auction photo. Any opinions? Thanks!

Gosh I wish this site had a forum for Auction Items

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanfan View Post
    Gosh I wish this site had a forum for Auction Items
    +1

Banned

I really hate to post stuff about these auction items but I'm trying to find a Christmas gift for my someone and I'm trying to get something that I know 100% was used/worn by the athlete. Xpress34 I know you collect Rangers memorablia. Do you mind me asking your opinion on this hat? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rangersfan1214 View Post
    I really hate to post stuff about these auction items but I'm trying to find a Christmas gift for my someone and I'm trying to get something that I know 100% was used/worn by the athlete. Xpress34 I know you collect Rangers memorablia. Do you mind me asking your opinion on this hat? Thanks!
    I can't swear it's real or not but after seeing the opening bid on this hat and hearing it's a gift, I'm just wondering if you want any new friends?
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Quote Originally Posted by rangersfan1214 View Post
    As far as the difference in the red at the bottom of the T, it's quite possible the photo is from one game (Memorial Day, Labor Day, July 4th or 9/11) and the actual hat offered is from another.

I don't believe most players wear the same 'flag' hat for all four games each year.

If the MLB Cert states GAME USED, that would be good enough for me. Now, would I spend $525 (starting bid) + for a Ham-Bone GU hat? If I had the money right now, quite possibly... especially being a Stars & Stripes Hat as I love hats from special games...

All the best -

Smitty

P.S. - Hope you didn't take offense to my +1, but I have to agree Ironman has a point that we do have an Auction Forum...

I went ahead and moved the thread to the Auction Items forum. Thanks.