Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Geovany Soto 2007 GU Jersey

This Geovany Soto 2007 GU road rookie call up jersey has no strip tagging on the collar, the seller says this is common among the September rookie call ups. I've never seen a Cubs GU Jersey without strip tagging of any kind, I was just wondering if anyone else has.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300636006206...84.m1426.l2649

Thanks,

Mike

Banned

Re: Geovany Soto 2007 GU Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by nevrdiez34 View Post
    This Geovany Soto 2007 GU road rookie call up jersey has no strip tagging on the collar, the seller says this is common among the September rookie call ups. I've never seen a Cubs GU Jersey without strip tagging of any kind, I was just wondering if anyone else has.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300636006206...84.m1426.l2649

Thanks,

Mike
    Mike, yes I have seen Cubs jerseys without the strip tag for rare situations such as this one.

Also, the seller is one of the most honest people I have ever met in this industry and if he says he bought the jersey at The Cubs Convention from The Chicago Cubs with the letter shown, that is how he obtained it.

By the way - I do have a small snipe in on this jersey if it goes too cheaply.

Banned

Cool Re: Geovany Soto 2007 GU Jersey

I also owned a 2003 Cubs home of Doug Glanville, a vetearn who was a late summer pickup from Texas. It, too, had no collar strip tag.

Dave Miedema

Re: Geovany Soto 2007 GU Jersey

Thanks for the info gentlemen, I have done business with gameusedonline myself and always had a good experience. I just hadn't seen any strip tagless Cubs GU jerseys before. Glad to know they are out there. Thanks again!