Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Banned

Re: Brady issued or just pro cut?

I am sorry a few people have decided to stir the pot because I found access to jerseys that are 100% legitimate and I agreed with my future listings I will clarify my listings so there is no confusion.

It is my business how I list my merchandise and no one is being misled. A game issued pro-cut jersey is one issued for game use with proper NFL tagging. Nothing more than that. People can make up whatever definition they want but the truth is that is all they are.

No one else has found a supplier for authentic, genuine Reebok NFL game issued pro-cut jerseys to date. Some day I assume someone else will. Until then I'll enjoy my business and if you don't like my wording then you don't have to bid but not a person is being misled. The current wording and descriptions is honest and only deceiving to those looking to make it deceiving.

I don't know what more else can be added. Someone like NEFAN accusing me of lying? They are out of line and trying to stir a pot because they have nothing better to add to the discussion. I have answered every question I am willing to on this forum and via the 100's of emails I have received through eBay.

My jerseys and NFL Auctions jerseys are one in the same. Pro-cut game issued jerseys with proper, authentic tags from Reebok.

If anyone is not conferable bidding on them please don't. I fully understand. I have listed jersey like these for a few months now and no one went crazy until I acquired a Tom Brady jersey a week or so ago.

I stand behind my item descriptions and not a soul can prove the jerseys are not genuine Reebok game issued pro-cuts with proper Reebok tags and game tags (when they are not removed for alterations by Reebok).

End of story. If anyone has any questions please direct them to me at the email below. I will gladly take the time to answer any the most and the best that I can. I will no loner have arm-chair authenticators like NEFAN call me a liar on a public forum. I have not told a single lie and it shows the problem with a mature discussion - Some just wish to attack and not discuss because they believe they are higher and holier than anyone else.

Here is a pic from October:

http://www.life.com/sports-pictures/...gland-patriots

Here is a pic from November:

http://www.apimages.com/OneUp.aspx?s...ediatype=Photo

Nameplates are still larger than the one in the auction.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kudu View Post
    Here is a pic from October:

http://www.life.com/sports-pictures/...gland-patriots

Here is a pic from November:

http://www.apimages.com/OneUp.aspx?s...ediatype=Photo

Nameplates are still larger than the one in the auction.
    Hey, those photos are great to help with my jersey. Look at the one from AP Images! It is the same as the one I have listed with my listing on eBay.

It is amazing - You found two new photos of Tom Brady's back, and look! They are both different locations for the name plate and one of them, the one from AP Images appears to start at the same point on the 2 that my jersey currently listed on eBay ends.

You solved the puzzle - Thanks, Kurtis - That is really great work.

With all the negative posts in this thread and one person with the nerve to call me a liar, it is great that someone who doubted my Tom Brady nameplate found a match for the size on the nameplate.

What is funny is the jersey I am selling I didn't claim to be a perfect match for anything, just a game issued pro-cut jersey which is a jersey made by Reebok and cut and prepared similar to a jersey worn by Tom Brady but never used. The jersey has proper game issued tagging, just as Tom Brady would wear in a NFL game.

Now Kurtis found two pictures and one of them, though he missed it, appears to have a name-plate in the same location as the jersey I have listed. I added the AP picture to add to the listing. At worst case the two pictures show the jerseys have name-plates of different sizes and I didn't even list my jersey to be identical but Kurtis helped show variances with his homework.

I appreciate your time and effort, Kurtis - I'm so happy you found my name plate is close to a game photo's sizing as the AP Images photo is not larger - It is really about the same location.

And if you try to convince anyone that the nameplate compared with the front of the #1 is off, remember, my jersey is laid flat and the in action photo the jersey is stretched with equipment below it. The jersey lines up pretty damn close with the #2 on the arm.

Thanks for the time and effort to photo style match a game issued (properly manufactured tagged) pro-cut jersey that no one ever claims was used in a game.

What is funny is the jersey I am selling I didn't claim to be a perfect match for anything, just a game issued pro-cut jersey which is a jersey made by Reebok and cut and prepared similar to a jersey worn by Tom Brady but never used.
    I don't think Reebok actually makes any NFL game jerseys, do they?

Nice looking jersey, but name plate is too short....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

You're welcome Joel. The AP photo shows Brady at an angle which makes the nameplate appear to be smaller, as compared to the LIFE photo which is straight on view.

Using the LIFE photo as comparison, here is an angle photo from the same game:

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/ne...hoto/129399808

The nameplate looks shorter, correct?

Here is a photo from the AP photo game, with a straight on view, clearly showing the nameplate starting before the 1 on the back:

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/ne...hoto/134293492

It is my opinion, that the nameplate size difference in the AP photo and LIFE photo is inconclusive and not definitive. Take it for what its worth.

I do commend you for adding the AP photo to your auction, to show the size difference of your jerseys nameplate, compared to a nameplate that Brady wore during a game in the 2011 season.

Banned

You're welcome Joel. The AP photo shows Brady at an angle which makes the nameplate appear to be smaller, as compared to the LIFE photo which is straight on view.

Using the LIFE photo as comparison, here is an angle photo from the same game:

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/ne...hoto/129399808

The nameplate looks shorter, correct?

Here is a photo from the AP photo game, with a straight on view, clearly showing the nameplate starting before the 1 on the back:

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/ne...hoto/134293492

It is my opinion, that the nameplate size difference in the AP photo and LIFE photo is inconclusive and not definitive. Take it for what its worth.

I do commend you for adding the AP photo to your auction, to show the size difference of your jerseys nameplate, compared to a nameplate that Brady wore during a game in the 2011 season.
    The jersey is a game issued pro-cut jersey - Not sure what you are trying to prove. One photo is from a different angle? Optical illusions? You posted two pictures and one had a smaller nameplate just like the one in my listings.

Either way, the two nameplates you posted are different in sizes showing no one at Reebok cares about the size of a nameplate like you do in your quest to discredit my 100% authentic, Made in Berlin, WI USA Reebok produced game issued pro-cut jersey with proper game issued manufacture tags.

I know you want to prove my item is not what is advertised, but it is 100% everything I called it. Please, you are not satisfied, do not bid on it. I see the picture from AP Images to be quite the match and at worst proof not all nameplates are the same size.

I appreciate your efforts. Nothing was proven except you have these illusions that my jersey is not what it is and I have not tried to sell the jersey for anything more than what it is: A 100% authentic, Made in Berlin, WI USA Reebok produced game issued pro-cut jersey with proper game issued manufacture tags.

I think I understand now Joel. You are saying the jersey "shell" is a game issued jersey. The fact that it has BRADY and the number 12 on it, is an added bonus. Is this a correct statement?

Banned

I think I understand now Joel. You are saying the jersey "shell" is a game issued jersey. The fact that it has BRADY and the number 12 on it, is an added bonus. Is this a correct statement?
    No, the jersey is a real jersey, issued by Reebok just as you see it. No one added anything but the people at Reebok.

Please stop trying to make stuff up - You are now out of line and just attempting to disrupt my honest business. The jersey was lettered, numbered, sewn, altered everything by Reebok. This is exactly how the jersey came from Reebok - A game issued pro-cut jersey with proper NFL tagging.

Your attempts to discredit my merchandise anymore with pure speculation is unfair and unjust. I have answered every question posed and I guarantee each modern Reebok jersey I have listed is 100% authentic 100% produced as you see it by Reebok.

Kurtis Duffy, what have you ignored in my last several posts about this jersey and all others that you make up such a load of crap? Everything about this jersey is 100% original from Reebok - Myself or no one I know altered or added anything to the jersey. This is how they come from Reebok.

Please stop trying to confuse people and hurt my family's business with made up comments. I have answered all questions about my merchandise and you making up theories is wrong and bordering on crossing the line of honesty on your behalf.

Game issued = pro cut. Joel has covered this, but it seems that people want to read into it.

In the breakdown of jerseys we have:

replica: cheap material (5 oz poly or nylon), screen numbers, letter sized. (Honduras)
    premier: little better material (5 oz), sewn numbers (colored single layer), letter sized (Honduras)
    authentic: better material (6oz, with heavier sleeves, collar, etc), sewn numbers (dual layers), number sized (Vietnam)
    pro-cut: made to the same specs as game worn jerseys. heavy duty material, cut options, number size, patches and proper tagging. (USA)

These pro cut jerseys may or may not match up with the team issued and game worn jerseys. The main difference is that all lettering and numbering is done at the factory. Depending on the team, some will have their own customizing done this way and others do it locally. This is where there will be some differences.

The pro cut jerseys are marketed by the factories (not by Joel) as being "the same" jerseys that are sent to the teams. There are often some minor differences even from the teams that have the factory customizations.

In other words, "it is what it is".