Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Brady issued or just pro cut?

Joel, I see we crossed posts (I type slower and have plenty of interruptions). I think that some of the people are trying in vain to help match the jersey for you. Even though you have explained the difference between the "game issued" and "team issued" definitions that you use, they could be confused about just what pro-cut is.

Like I said before, even if you didn't intend to mislead people....it seems like through it all there are some that are mislead and confused. Hopefully the changes will prevent going down this road over and over.

Best of luck,

JP

Wow you know my full name. Congratulations. You want a prize? I am not trying to make stuff up. I am trying to understand what you call a game issued jersey. Especially Tom Brady. I am not trying to hurt your business. I asked a simple question and you go flying off the bridge. The nameplates are clearly different from what Brady wears in a game. I guess we have a difference in opinions in what is game issued.

The only real confusion revolves around the fact that Joel believes that game issued and game cut jerseys are the same thing. We have been trying very hard to convince him otherwise but we are not going to change his mind. Maybe Joel knows something that we don't know as only a handful of people on the forum have questioned it.

The odd part is that I thought that we had put this topic to rest many times before on this forum. If I place a call to Meigray...Steiner...JO Sports today for a game or team issued jersey, I do not believe that they would ever send me a game cut or pro cut jersey.

Maybe one of their representatives could chime in and we could clear this up? Maybe Barry from Meigray would be willing to share his thoughts as they sell quite a few football jerseys.