Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Griffey Jr Jersey on ebay

Does anyone have any opinions on this 2009 Griffey Jr jersey on ebay. I believe I have seen this jersey listed before. Does that seem like the right size for this year? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110791509584?ssPageName=STI

Thanks, Gary

Cool Re: Griffey Jr Jersey on ebay

Personally, I would pass on it. The front numbering isn't centered right and it's too close to the buttons. For a player with 2 digits the last digit should go beyond the letter "S". It actually looks more like it was a number 4 and had a 2 added in frot. If it was just a number 4 jersey, that digit is in the correct place.

Check out this jersey as an example.

Plus, the hardcore Griffey collectors have had 48hrs to see this now and none had jumped on it for under a grand, a legit Griffey for under a grand is a good deal, if it hasn't sold yet, that speaks volumes, imo.
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Re: Griffey Jr Jersey on ebay

Thanks Jeremy, I thought the price seemed too good to be true. I have been looking for a nice Griffey to add to my collection and thought a legit Griffey should go for more than a $900+. I'm just not knowledgable enough to know the finer points to look for on a Mariners gamer. I appreciate your input.

Re: Griffey Jr Jersey on ebay

Thanks again guys for your time, help and insight. Needless to say, I will stay away from this one.