Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Jordan Gamers on Ebay

Same sell put this one up :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jord...item3a6dc65d6f

Which ended early for a buy it now...

And now they have another one up, already at $1,500 after only a few hours...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jord...97920756028534

Any chance either is a legit Game Issued Jordan jersey?

The 90-91 that is up right now, I looked at for a few minutes I thought maybe the NOB wasnt right.... The O and the D look like the opening is a little thinner on the ebay jersey than maybe it should be, but I could be wrong.

I thought I remembered Vintage Authentics having some "Game Cut" jordan jerseys awhile back but I believe they were late 80s Sand Knit...
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Re: Jordan Gamers on Ebay

Something about the 1990 tag on the Ebay Jordan bothers me too...
    The blue font looks a little too bright in the "Custom Designed"..

And with the tag looking so new why are their ink smudges? I have seen some of these 90 tags that look very well worn and soft, but still not smudged like this.

And the tag looks a bit taller than the champion tag.

I found another 1990 tag on a Jordan that sold at Heritage to compare it to...

But the bulls font looks different, although the "Bulls" font on the ebay jordan actually looks more accurate when compared to other teams 1990 tags.

Any other 1990 Bulls tags out there for comparison?
    Anyone think this is/isn't a legit 1990 tag?
    Thoughts?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

The seller listed it as game issued, so I think trying to style and or photo match it to an actual game shirt might be a bit unfair. Let me explain, these bulls shirts are vinyl screened, which means that either a person, and or a machine is placing the numbers and font on the front and back. I'm far from a Jordan or Bulls expert, but I have NEVER seen a vinyl screened pre 1993 bulls that's fake, with the correct screen printing. It's pretty easy to ascertain a shiny (authentic) vinyl screen from a after market one. This screening process is very difficult to replicate. I would feel confident in this being a team issued Bulls Jordan jersey. I can't say I've seen too white bulls from this era floating around, which is why the bidding seems to be going through the roof on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by invintagewetrust View Post
    I can't say I've seen too white bulls from this era floating around, which is why the bidding seems to be going through the roof on this one.
    I meant red one's. Sorry for the mis-edit.

These jerseys don't sit well with me at all. There is a great chance they are from the same producer of the fake MJ SandKnit/Dream Team/96 AS - all very well done fakes.

I usually stay away from star player items because as stated its a higher possibility with a player with the calibre of Jordan that one might delve into smudging the truth on one, as the return on customzing a Jordan over lets say a Bill Wennington would be like comparing apples to oranges.

The seller had a single tagged size 46 Bulls Jordan pre 1993 for sale with a memorial band that ended early, was this one 'bad' as well?

The two pics in your first post show the NOB arching that is incorrect. The real Jordan is a more subtle arch, while the one on the left is more arched.
    This is sooo common with fake Jordan's.. NOB arch/font is the biggest giveaway.

I would stay clear of any Jordans, if team issued, for that price.

I don't think his 91-92 is any good either. He now has an altered Wizards practice jersey with a fake MJ auto, this should tell you all you need to know.