Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Grey Flannel Air Jordans

These shoes are 100% legit for a variety of reason. The most apparent is the WHITE tag on the tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by mmonte4 View Post
    These shoes are 100% legit for a variety of reason. The most apparent is the WHITE tag on the tongue.
    Thank you. I see that now, hadn't noticed it before. I'm still not convinced though. If $20K were at stake I could surely find a white tag to sew on a pair of AJ1's. We still don't have a reason why neither the TYPS ankle code or 13.5/13 sizing is present like every other pair of legit 85 gamers. But you say there is other evidence? Please share..
    **ALWAYS looking for game used/issued Nike/Air Jordan sneakers**

White tag, non-retail PE coding, vintage sigs. Don't discount these because they aren't TYPS - that is not the ONLY way to identify game worn Jordan I's. These are 100% authentic as advertised.

White tag, non-retail PE coding, vintage sigs. Don't discount these because they aren't TYPS - that is not the ONLY way to identify game worn Jordan I's. These are 100% authentic as advertised.
    I'm still unclear on what you mean by the PE coding. Are we talking about the early production date?

I am not going to disclose what it is, but serious MJ sneaker collectors know.

You will see a coding pattern with every Air Jordan 1 retail shoe (and other models) that these and other PEs don't match. That's the best I can do.

I am not going to disclose what it is, but serious MJ sneaker collectors know.

You will see a coding pattern with every Air Jordan 1 retail shoe (and other models) that these and other PEs don't match. That's the best I can do.
    The difference between Jan-Feb, Feb-April and the later dated Aug-Nov? Thats the only coding discrepancy I spot.

Quote Originally Posted by primeradriver View Post
    The difference between Jan-Feb, Feb-April and the later dated Aug-Nov? Thats the only coding discrepancy I spot.
    Same here.

mmonte4:

I'm curious why you wouldn't want to enlighten fellow collectors with knowledge we obviously are deficient of? I thought the guiding principle of this forum was to help other collectors better understand the hobby..

Quote Originally Posted by cammy collector View Post
    Same here.

mmonte4:

I'm curious why you wouldn't want to enlighten fellow collectors with knowledge we obviously are deficient of? I thought the guiding principle of this forum was to help other collectors better understand the hobby..

Counterfeiters.

Banned

Counterfeiters.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0813547/

A great and educational movie. I recommend it to all.

Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0813547/

A great and educational movie. I recommend it to all.
    LOL. Well played.

There was an enlightening and entertaining thread on NT that went deep into exposing high-end Jordan counterfeiting. I don't see anything here that we don't already know (or has been posted elsewhere).