Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

MASAUCTION Chipper Jones Jersey

This is one of the Masauction jerseys that is being sold off as Game Issued. It is a Chipper Jones Russell jersey, but I have serious doubts this one is even issued. Looking at the second A in Atlanta compared to the jerseys I have and even the photo of Chipper in the auction it looks like a terrible fake, most likely not even an authentic replica. The entire word Atlanta is off in size. These appear to be left over fake jerseys, but he is still selling the for much more than I would imagine they are worth. The 'team issued" Griffey Jr. sold for $500.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270863087280...#ht_500wt_1287
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Re: MASAUCTION Chipper Jones Jersey

all these "game issued" shirts sold by dealers cant be good for this hobby...they are more than likely forged with use and re entered into the hobby as game worn...the dealers dont care as long as they make a buck. g-d forbid the legitimate dealers stamp issued on their wares...soon they will be selling knockoff handbags on the corner...