Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Vintage Authentic Auctions?

Wasn't this the guy who got busted at the National?

Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Re: Vintage Authentic Auctions?

It looks like he is back in business. Any thoughts?

https://www.vintagesportsauthentics.com//default.aspx

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffredsfan View Post
    It looks like he is back in business. Any thoughts?

https://www.vintagesportsauthentics.com//default.aspx
    I don't think they ever went out of business during this whole time.

I don't get it?? So why do these proven guilty auction/sports dealer frauders keep doing what got them in trouble in the first place?
    VA and now JO??

Both continue to operate like nothing ever happened. These places need to be shut down indefinitely in order to preserve this great hobby of ours.

Am I missing something here?!?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nickacs View Post
    I don't get it?? So why do these proven guilty auction/sports dealer frauders keep doing what got them in trouble in the first place?
    VA and now JO??

Both continue to operate like nothing ever happened. These places need to be shut down indefinitely in order to preserve this great hobby of ours.

Am I missing something here?!?
    I'll guess the government has not shut down their business because they feel they will clean up their business. I do not know what it takes to shut down a business but that is the government's decision to make and I assume if they cooperate with the government, they can continue to provide for their family if they now play by the rules of society.

I would say it is a buyer beware situation which most members of the forum have lived by for many, many years.

How do you think they are going to pay the fine? you think they are gonna work in mcdonalds?...

Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
    I'll guess the government has not shut down their business because they feel they will clean up their business. I do not know what it takes to shut down a business but that is the government's decision to make and I assume if they cooperate with the government, they can continue to provide for their family if they now play by the rules of society.

I would say it is a buyer beware situation which most members of the forum have lived by for many, many years.
    Yea, guess your right, but now that they are tarnished forever, I personally don't see the point of continuing to take people's hard earned money, but oh wells!

Quote Originally Posted by flaco1801 View Post
    How do you think they are going to pay the fine? you think they are gonna work in mcdonalds?...
    LMAO, are you serious?! I don't give a flying F how they pay their fines, it's not my problem nor anyone else's. You think it's right to stay in business and keep stealing more of people's money selling fake crap to pay for their crimes?!? What a joke bro!