Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Begnya

Begnya

First off, I am now the owner of the M9 Ryan Howard LVS Bat. I would like to say that I had a great transaction with Begnya. This is not the first time I have done business with Begnya. I have had many transactions with Begnya. For one he responds to email right away. He answered all of my questions and once we sent him the money, the bat was sent out the next day. I recieved the bat two days after money was recived. I think the way you guys have treated him is ridiculous. I hear all this stuff about him but it sounds so stupid. First off, Reid let me ask you a simple question, what would you rather have a ROY bat from Ryan Howard where he batted around i think it was .288 with 22 HRs and 60 some RBIs or a bat from possibly in my opinion the MVP for this year Ryan Howard who has 58+HRs this year and 146+ RBIs and batting over .300? I would rather have the bat from his possible MVP year. Anyway, about the Darren Daulton game used jersey, the big question I have since I haven't seen it is, WAS IT REAL? did it have all the right tagging? If so what does it matter if it came from the phillies or not? Not to mention that I have gone to the phillies fanfest for the past four years. And I know for a fact that the first two years i went they didn't give out any COAs from themselves. So once you bought an item from them all you got was the recipt of how much you paid. So lets say BEGNYA bought the bat on ebay and then was told by the seller on ebay that he got it from the phillies. How hard is that to believe and as long as it is real what is the big deal? Can you prove it wasn't bought at the phillies fanfest? As for the burrell bat, It is BEGNYA's bat, he can sell it to whom ever he wants for whatever he wants. I'm not trying to start a fight here, but i don't understand how you can ban someone who seems like a good guy. And i have had many great transactions with him. Not to mention that his ebay feedback is great. Like I said I am not try to cause a fight.

Matt

Banned

Re: Begnya

Tom Brandi-

This is such a poor attempt to try to make a post after Eric has blocked you from ever being part of the Forum. You were exposed first with the Daulton jersey, then the Howard bat. Likewise, your prior history with forum readers speaks volumes about your character, or lack of.

Please, spare us the self-praise and future aggravation and don't come back here, again.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Matt-

He was banned for breaking forum rules with his post.

As I said before, it also hurt his credibility when he was emailing with me but refused to answer forum members' questions about the Howard bat.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Mat2786@aol.com View Post
    First off, I am now the owner of the M9 Ryan Howard LVS Bat. I would like to say that I had a great transaction with Begnya. This is not the first time I have done business with Begnya. I have had many transactions with Begnya. For one he responds to email right away. He answered all of my questions and once we sent him the money, the bat was sent out the next day. I recieved the bat two days after money was recived. I think the way you guys have treated him is ridiculous. I hear all this stuff about him but it sounds so stupid. First off, Reid let me ask you a simple question, what would you rather have a ROY bat from Ryan Howard where he batted around i think it was .288 with 22 HRs and 60 some RBIs or a bat from possibly in my opinion the MVP for this year Ryan Howard who has 58+HRs this year and 146+ RBIs and batting over .300? I would rather have the bat from his possible MVP year. Anyway, about the Darren Daulton game used jersey, the big question I have since I haven't seen it is, WAS IT REAL? did it have all the right tagging? If so what does it matter if it came from the phillies or not? Not to mention that I have gone to the phillies fanfest for the past four years. And I know for a fact that the first two years i went they didn't give out any COAs from themselves. So once you bought an item from them all you got was the recipt of how much you paid. So lets say BEGNYA bought the bat on ebay and then was told by the seller on ebay that he got it from the phillies. How hard is that to believe and as long as it is real what is the big deal? Can you prove it wasn't bought at the phillies fanfest? As for the burrell bat, It is BEGNYA's bat, he can sell it to whom ever he wants for whatever he wants. I'm not trying to start a fight here, but i don't understand how you can ban someone who seems like a good guy. And i have had many great transactions with him. Not to mention that his ebay feedback is great. Like I said I am not try to cause a fight.

Matt
    Tom, Matt, or whatever your name is this week,

Enough. Don't further insult our intelligence. You are perhaps the poorest liar on GUF and that is no small accomplishment.

Go waste someone else's time.

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Banned

So, did Matt answer any of the questions about the dating of the bat?

Eric,

This is the fifth thread (not counting all of the ones about the Daulton shirt) on this nonsense. I'm sure Tom/Matt/Joe Schmoe will come back with some very clever and enlightening retort; however, I find this junk to be tiring. My vote is to end it, so that we can move on to real hobby issues.

Best,
    Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

I"m Not Tom! I Am Not Begnya.....i Am Matt! I Posted To Buy The Bat When He Posted To Sell It....if I Was Tom Why Would I Do That? Why Would I Inquire To Buy A Bat That I Would Be Selling If I Were Tom? You Guys Just Don"t Make Sense Sometimes.....
    But Whatever Guys, You Want To Believe I Am Tom Go Ahead....you Want To Believe He Is A Bad Guy Go Ahead.....but I Just Wanted To Post On Here To Let You No That I Have Just Made A Transaction With Him And That Everytime I Have Made A Transaction With Him It Has Gone Great. Thats All I Have To Say....

Matt
    (yes That Is My Name)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mat2786@aol.com View Post
    I"m Not Tom! I Am Not Begnya.....i Am Matt! I Posted To Buy The Bat When He Posted To Sell It....if I Was Tom Why Would I Do That? Why Would I Inquire To Buy A Bat That I Would Be Selling If I Were Tom? You Guys Just Don"t Make Sense Sometimes.....
    But Whatever Guys, You Want To Believe I Am Tom Go Ahead....you Want To Believe He Is A Bad Guy Go Ahead.....but I Just Wanted To Post On Here To Let You No That I Have Just Made A Transaction With Him And That Everytime I Have Made A Transaction With Him It Has Gone Great. Thats All I Have To Say....

Matt
    (yes That Is My Name)
    Matt, I do not doubt you, and from years ago when I last spoke to Tom he seemed like a really nice guy.

I was just wondering why you capitalized the first word of every word, my eyes are hurting from reading that last post.

Hi again, I didn't mean to make every letter in the begging of each word a capital. I meant to make the whole thing that way. I just didn't understand why people weren't believeing that I am Matt and not Tom. It was pissing me off. But for everyone that thinks i am not matt, I believe that Bagwellcollector@hotmail.com can vouch for me that I am matt. I just think that Tom is a good guy and that he makes good transactions. I will leave it at that.

Matt

P.S. I don't mean to make everyone mad at me. This site is great, all the information is awsome.

Banned

His name really is Matt. Totally different person from Begnya. Matt is a good guy and I am glad to see you picked up the bat. I know that you and your dad really wanted one. Congrats.