Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Looking for Braves

Looking for Braves GU. Murphy, Horner, Niekro, Francouer, LaRoche, The Joneses, Maddux, Sutter, Gaylord Perry, Chambliss, Nettles, or any Coaches items(Appling, Aaron, Stargell, Mathews, etc). Also if anyone has a Aaron, Spahn, or Mathews GU items laying around. LOL

any braves jerseys (1986 and older)

also looking for Braves pennants, all teams souvenir helmets, and large lots of baseball cards (from 1970s-1993).

Re: Looking for Braves

Radtke Sports has the Jonses Alternative jerseys and a Francoeur home jersey:

http://www.radtkesports.com/default.php/cPath/17_56

Please look at my post on the For Sale page it is titled "Game Used List for Sale".

The Braves jerseys on Radke Sports have the incorrect font on the nameplates. The Braves did not use the block font in 2005.

-Henry

Banned

I have 2 Braves Jerseys for sale and an autographed 1982 Team Baseball. I recently solf Adam LaRoche Rookie Game Used Jersey.
    email me at admin@gameuseddirect.com

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    I have 2 Braves Jerseys for sale and an autographed 1982 Team Baseball. I recently solf Adam LaRoche Rookie Game Used Jersey.
    email me at admin@gameuseddirect.com
    Jason - What's up with your website? Is gameuseddirect.com an old URL? The "for sale" section has a bunch of batting cage pics and "my collection" looks more like a bulletin board for pep rallies. It's been like that for a while. Am I missing something? Thanks.
    Jason
    "The knowledge that this guy has in his head, some of you would never be able to comprehend."

Banned

SkipCarey no I apologize I started building the site myself I tried doing previously with a no name site builder and it was pretty easy. So when me and my partners decided to open up our own web site me figuring all is same voluneteered to build the site using Yahoo Site Builder which reads like Stereo Instructions. So I got a bit lax with trying to figure out how to do and decided I will have Professional come in and help me with it, but I have been so busy in other areas of my life I haven't had the chance to do that either.

SO I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME TO APOLOGIZE TO ANY AND ALL MEMBERS WHO HAVE VISITED MY SITE AND WEREN'T ABLE TO VIEW ANYMORE THEN A PRE-WEBSITE.

I will be on top of this shortly and have it up and running.
    I will update everyone when the site is up and would really prefer your feedback as to how to make it more attractive, easy to use, and if anything should be added.

No problem, man. Good luck with it. Let us know when the new one goes up!
    Thanks,
    Jason
    "The knowledge that this guy has in his head, some of you would never be able to comprehend."

Hey skipcaray didnt I see where you had a Murphy helmet? wanna sell it?

Hey 2dales - Yes, I do have one but I'm not interested in selling it. Plus, another guy has been bugging me to sell it him for the past few years. My collecting focus is on g/u batting helmets, my team is the Braves and my favorite player is Murphy, so the helmet is sort of like having the best of all three worlds. I've had it for about 12 years and I just got signed by Murphy earlier this year. I'm not big into getting gamers signed, but I couldn't pass on this one. He added "my game used helmet" and took a picture holding it. He was such a great guy.