Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Looking for Braves

Looking for Braves GU. Murphy, Horner, Niekro, Francouer, LaRoche, The Joneses, Maddux, Sutter, Gaylord Perry, Chambliss, Nettles, or any Coaches items(Appling, Aaron, Stargell, Mathews, etc). Also if anyone has a Aaron, Spahn, or Mathews GU items laying around. LOL

any braves jerseys (1986 and older)

also looking for Braves pennants, all teams souvenir helmets, and large lots of baseball cards (from 1970s-1993).

Re: Looking for Braves

Radtke Sports has the Jonses Alternative jerseys and a Francoeur home jersey:

http://www.radtkesports.com/default.php/cPath/17_56

Please look at my post on the For Sale page it is titled "Game Used List for Sale".

The Braves jerseys on Radke Sports have the incorrect font on the nameplates. The Braves did not use the block font in 2005.

-Henry

Banned

I have 2 Braves Jerseys for sale and an autographed 1982 Team Baseball. I recently solf Adam LaRoche Rookie Game Used Jersey.
    email me at admin@gameuseddirect.com

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    I have 2 Braves Jerseys for sale and an autographed 1982 Team Baseball. I recently solf Adam LaRoche Rookie Game Used Jersey.
    email me at admin@gameuseddirect.com
    Jason - What's up with your website? Is gameuseddirect.com an old URL? The "for sale" section has a bunch of batting cage pics and "my collection" looks more like a bulletin board for pep rallies. It's been like that for a while. Am I missing something? Thanks.
    Jason
    "The knowledge that this guy has in his head, some of you would never be able to comprehend."

Quote Originally Posted by MVP View Post
    The Braves jerseys on Radke Sports have the incorrect font on the nameplates. The Braves did not use the block font in 2005.

-Henry
    That's funny I guess you know more than the Braves organization. I have the receipt of the purchase of those jerseys from the Atlanta Braves stating them as game used. The Atlanta Braves's opinion is a bit better than yours. Nice try!

One more thing a photo of Francoeur holding up the jersey, signed with the inscription "Game Used Rookie Year". Buy what you will, but I am skeptical about some guys attempt to be the all knowing Braves jersey expert on the Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by MVP View Post

-Henry
    MVP
    Please email me immediately regarding your account.
    Thank you
    Eric
    ecky3@aol.com

Update

Hello Everyone,

We have taken off the jerseys that were considered game used by the Atlanta Braves. We do not want to sell jerseys that could be fake and are in dispute. Until we resolve this issue with the team, I would like to thank some of the people on this board for pointing this out. What is the tragic part of this issue is that you cannot trust a team as a source for game used jerseys. Also, we have one other Francoeur Gamer from his rookie year that we will post on the website. We assumed both were the same style (fonts and nameplates). So we only put one one to sell. After comparing the 2 jerseys, you can definetly see the difference in the fonts on the back. We also have a McCann Road Jersey (05) from the same year and it has the correct fonts as well. MVP, I only disputed what you were saying because it is hard to imagine that the Braves would sell jerseys at the price we paid for them, only to find out these guys probably never wore them. Thanks again and we will be putting the RIGHT Francoeur up soon!