Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Re: 6 charged with fraud

I have noticed on JO's website that Michael Vick is no longer on the homepage when you first enter the website....and also mikevick.com used to have a link that takes you right to josports website to purchase his items, and that link has been pulled...do you think vick is no longer with them??? They still do have his items but you have to search for them.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCavalier View Post
    Let's be very clear Jamie. I am not calling most of the people on the forum trolls. I am calling YOU a troll.

Sincerely,
    Chris
    ChrisCavalier, has someone cyber-hacked your password and hijacked your handle because this is startling to read if you actually wrote this.

Doesn't this violate some of your own Forum rules?

Quote Originally Posted by zooat2 View Post
    - This entire thread has gotten really sad...
    That sums it up in so many ways.

For the first time, I am at a loss for words. A thread about 6 people the FBI investigated for fraud contains more damaging information about unaffiliated collectors than the accused! How can it be that JO will come out of this with less need for damage control than half a dozen of the members of this site?

I have plenty of opinions about this case, those who defend and those who accuse and the blatant disregard and double standards illustrated in this thread but I'm not screaming at the ocean. I refuse to indulge in the deflective tactics and crass commentary. I will say however that Jamie isn't wrong about some of the inflammatory things he wrote and this thread can only continue to negatively affect this hobby.

In my humble opinion, isn't it time to shut this down? Has anyone grown as a collector, learned something positive or enhanced the hobby for the last 50 pages? Leaving it open in the hopes JO will comment in posts we all know are never coming has only allowed further scars to develop, feelings to be hurt and collectors to lose trust and faith in each other and this site.
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

An unfortunate situation is becoming worse with the in-fighting. Lets all try to keep our cool.

Quote Originally Posted by gingi79 View Post
    In my humble opinion, isn't it time to shut this down?
    I posted this about 15 pages ago and still say there's about 40/46 pages of useless arguments/personal attacks/garbage that isn't doing a thing for this thread.
    I respectively agree, this forum is for the open opinions/comments of anyone, but I think it's WELL known the subject of this thread and the continuing bantering back/forth is literally just taking up space.

Until there is more actual more news/facts presented to the public, I personally just to see the continuation of this thread??? There's been NO new updates since the OP post day? LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by nickacs View Post
    Until there is more actual more news/facts presented to the public, I personally just don't see the continuation of this thread??? There's been NO new updates since the OP post day? LOL...
    EDIT feature please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gingi79 View Post
    isn't it time to shut this down? Has anyone grown as a collector, learned something positive or enhanced the hobby for the last 50 pages? Leaving it open in the hopes JO will comment in posts we all know are never coming has only allowed further scars to develop, feelings to be hurt and collectors to lose trust and faith in each other and this site.
    Well said! It's honest timely to close this thread!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    Well said! It's honest timely to close this thread!

Well said! It's honestly time to close this thread!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    Well said! It's honestly time to close this thread!
    I agree. We are closing this thread. If anyone has any relevant information that would be useful to the collecting community and would like to share it, please forward it using the "Contact Forum Moderator" link and we will be happy to review it and post it if it is beneficial to the community.

Thanks for everyone's thoughts on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions