Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

any1 have an opinion on this?

so you all know how i said that i was going to find a 1998 30th ann. expos patch to sew on my authentic 2001 grey expos vlad........ well i just found out that vlad made the all star game in 2001 as an expo........ i was thinking it would be more apporpriate to sew the 2001 all star patch on the other sleeve (even though the 1998 30th ann patch looks slightly more badass than the 2001 all-star game patch) WHY? because the vlad jersey i have is from 2001 and the extra patch would be on the "right side" for that year (in 2000 the expos added the embroidered mlb logo on the back of the neck, and the Russell Athletic "R" logo switched to be under the "standard" expos sleeve patch for that jersey)

Banned

1 more thing about 2001 all star game

anyone have a photo of vlad in the 2001 all star game wearing that extra 2001 all star game patch (his jersey had that patch on there in the 2001 all star game right?)

Re: any1 have an opinion on this?

If u have a legit 2001 Vlad gamer, why would u tamper with the jersey at all? By adding a patch to the jersey u will ruin the jersey!
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

I'm not sure all these threads are even being serious.

I've noticed about 10 threads on a Vlad jersey that will supposedly add a patch in the near future.

Either do it or don't...
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

Banned

dude i am completly serious and if u look at my post you will see why i recently decided to desire the 2001 all star patch on it instead.......... it sucks though man because i know that some all star jerseys from 2001 like cal's didnt have the 2001 patch........ but it seems like all the away teams did... and just my luck i the only vlad photo i find online of him in the 2001 all star game is a photo where that side sleeve is hidden...... i know that vlad broke a bad and it made tommy lasorda fall down.... thats all i know........ but if i can confirm that he wore it during the 2001 all star game i think it would look great on my auth. 2001 vlad... i dont care if it devalues it, i am not going to sell it and if i did i would be honest about it...... i am just the kind of guy that like a patch on both sides and if vlad wore that patch at the all star game for that grey expos jersey style why the hell not do it, the jersey will simply look more sexy.... am i serious... am i serious...... YES

Banned

I don't think your serious at all expo. Not at all!

If you are shooting for "sexy" for this Vlad jersey, I would not only add the patch, but cut out 2 nipple holes in their rightful place and adorn them with Madonna accessories. Actually you have a great item there, so appreciate it as it is.

-Walt

Tallyman77

Evergreen7777@att.net

Banned

need comfirmation

so i am pretty sure this is a yes but...... during the 2001 all star game vlad's jersey had the 2001 patch on it right? (i mean cal's jersey didn't have that patch during the game but most team's did, just cant find a picture or a vid of vlad from that game all i know is his broken bat made tommy lasorda fall down)

can anyone confirm the patch was on for me? TY

Banned

Re: need comfirmation

Quote Originally Posted by LostExpo View Post
    so i am pretty sure this is a yes but...... during the 2001 all star game vlad's jersey had the 2001 patch on it right? (i mean cal's jersey didn't have that patch during the game but most team's did, just cant find a picture or a vid of vlad from that game all i know is his broken bat made tommy lasorda fall down)

can anyone confirm the patch was on for me? TY
    I think the patch may or may not have been on the sleeve.

I also think the patch may or may not have been on the sleeve.

-Walt

Tallyman77

Evergreen7777@att.net