Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Larry Fitzgerald Jerseys

Ok guys. I need some help and/or opinions. I'm currently looking at 2 different Larry Fitzgerald jerseys from 2010. The one from Josports has a captain patch on the chest. The other, also supposedly from Jo, does not. Is there a reason for this or is something fishy? Would the 2nd possibly be a preseason game or would it have a patch too? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
    justinbittner220@hotmail.com

Re: Larry Fitzgerald Jerseys

If the 2nd is currently on ebay, there's an outline where the patch used to be. Possibly transferred to another jersey by the team.

That's what I was trying to figure out...
    Thanks for the help!

wonder if those Fitz jerseys came from Lou...
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

I wouldn't buy anything from the tool selling the one on ebay. He has ZERO integrity and is a nightmare to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Neely8 View Post
    I wouldn't buy anything from the tool selling the one on ebay. He has ZERO integrity and is a nightmare to deal with.
    I should have listened to you. i won the Ebay jersey as the only bidder and paid right away. Over a week later, he now has the jersey listed again and my money refunded with some explanation that he was to busy to ship it.

and ivo....NO. they came from jo sports! ASK JO SPORTS. they still have one of them.

and justin, ive tried to be in contact with you for over a month now! I told you I would be willing to beat jo's price. and would be willing to work with you. i understand asking for help on these forums, as i do it all the time. but i am no means here to rip people off, and never have. ive always returned peoples money when something went wrong with a transaction. this jersey is from jo sports co, it even has a hologram number, so you can call them and ask them about it. I pretty much talk with rob EVERY day and get jerseys from them from time to time.