Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Banned

Re: Whats your Unicorn/Holy Grail item?

My all time grail is a white Marino Gamer fake spike game vs Jets MNF! Or any White Marino 97-98 gamer. saw one online for just over 7K!

Also a 2005 Gus Frerotte white gamer dolphins with 2005 anni patch.

and Henne, and Pennington gamers in home white as well.

Member Mulligans has/had like half my grails in his possesion at once at didn't even know it lol.

check this baby out! If I ever hit lotto its mine or when I start my own dental practice its going on wall for all my patients to fathem

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins23 View Post
    panthroc that bat is insane! I grew up and still live in NY and attend bronx games myself and remember watching mguire in that green uni swing a monster home run against the yanks. I was 8 years old! at the same game most likely (don't think he homerd in the rest of series) it was 1994. Atleast my first game was IDK when you saw him. Got his rookie card in fleer pack a week later!!!! then wen he hit those home runs and shattered record holding his son over homeplate I sold it for a pretty penny. Then burned all my Mcwire stuff after I found this in his locker
    You burned all your mac stuff cause he juiced? That's pretty lame. I first saw him in 1990. I remember all the years he would get hurt. I can't blame a guy for using something that helped his body get stronger and to withstain injury.

You might as well burn every card of just about every player in the last 20 years because just about everybody took something to get an edge. Not trying to be a english teacher but your grammar is terrible lol

Banned

that was my personal juice : )

Two for me:
    Anthony Ferrari 2003 Montreal Expos. He only pitched 4 innings in his career.
    Keith Foulke 1997 San Francisco Giants Rookie Jersey.
    I collect items from baseball players that attended Lewis-Clark State College: Marvin Benard, Vic Darensbourg, Steve Decker, Tom Edens, Jason Ellison, Anthony Ferrari, Carlos Fisher, John Foster, Keith Foulke, Sean Halton, Blaine Hardy, Bucky Jacobsen, Chris Mabeus, Steve Reed, Brendan Ryan, Chris Schwinden, and Frank Williams. http://www.lcscbaseballhof.com
    or awbenish@gmail.com or http://www.lcscbaseballblog.com

Quote Originally Posted by lcstate collector View Post
    Anthony Ferrari 2003 Montreal Expos. He only pitched 4 innings in his career.
    Wow. I have heard of collectors who collect jerseys and bats from very specific unknown players but this one takes the cake.

I wish you the best of luck, sounds like a real quest.
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

My Holy grail would be a Cincinnati Reds vest of Wally Post. Loved him as a kid and have several signed things of his, but the jersey would be the topper.

These are my unicorn's
    Joe Desa White Sox Bat, 35 games played, and 55 at bats, between 1980 and 1985.

John Matias White Sox Bat, 58 games played, and 117 at bats, in 1970.

But the GRAIL has to be,

Henry "Hank" "Prince" Oana Bat, 30 games played and 52 at bats between 1934 and 1945, with the Philadelphia and Detroit teams of that era.

Miles simon game-used Arizona jersey

A Miguel Cabrera home run bat, photomatched.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Let me start by telling you this: I have never used steroids, period."

Banned

1994 dark blue royals jersey with elaborate sleeve/neck cuffs, button down, 125th ann. mlb patch