Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Re: August Pick-ups!!

My CJ Bat
    Attached Images Attached Images    

This is more a couple months ago "pick-up", but just got it in recently!

JOSports Ray Lewis game worn black alternate jersey from the 11/28/10 game vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers. This is now my 2nd JOSports game worn NFL jersey and couldn't be happier. I know others have said the same that Robert is AWESOME to deal with and am so happy he/Jarrod were able to have the patience to allow me to pick this jersey up!
    Thanks Robert!!

I wish there were more pics on Getty/AP/other sites, but for the best place to photomatch a couple areas, I used the game video from NFL Rewind. Wish I could blow up the video stills, but they just get all blurry..

Jersey has a lot of wear with many stains on the front/back numbers, loose threads and scuff marks. VERY pleased with great use

Hard to get shots showing nice wear/stain spots in the video, but was able to capture a couple showing a nice loose thread on the right shoulder '2', white/black scuff stains on the right shoulder Baltimore logo and then the 3 loose threads on each 'R', '.' and 'L' at the bottoms of each letter on the NOB.

Picked up a Jose Contreras 2010 alternate home game used jersey form the Phillies tonight. He's one of my favorite players, and having gone down to Cuba and seen baseball there, it has become one of my favorite items already.

being a hurricane fan great grab! must of cost a pretty penny!

if you can message me real quick, i have a question on the nfl rewind

Quote Originally Posted by nickacs View Post
    This is more a couple months ago "pick-up", but just got it in recently!

JOSports Ray Lewis game worn black alternate jersey from the 11/28/10 game vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers. This is now my 2nd JOSports game worn NFL jersey and couldn't be happier. I know others have said the same that Robert is AWESOME to deal with and am so happy he/Jarrod were able to have the patience to allow me to pick this jersey up!
    Thanks Robert!!

I wish there were more pics on Getty/AP/other sites, but for the best place to photomatch a couple areas, I used the game video from NFL Rewind. Wish I could blow up the video stills, but they just get all blurry..

Jersey has a lot of wear with many stains on the front/back numbers, loose threads and scuff marks. VERY pleased with great use

Hard to get shots showing nice wear/stain spots in the video, but was able to capture a couple showing a nice loose thread on the right shoulder '2', white/black scuff stains on the right shoulder Baltimore logo and then the 3 loose threads on each 'R', '.' and 'L' at the bottoms of each letter on the NOB.

Amazing Lewis!
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Quote Originally Posted by masp3392 View Post
    being a hurricane fan great grab! must of cost a pretty penny!

if you can message me real quick, i have a question on the nfl rewind
    Thanks! Masp, your PM's aren't being accepted so send me one if you want about NFL Rewind.

Game Used Ryan Ludwick Home Pirate Debut Jersey MLB Auth, came today Fed-Ex, Shows Great game use.

Todd Vernon

toddman26@sbcglobal.net

MLB~NUT - Where did you get the case? It looks nice.
    Always looking for Curt Schilling
    http://www.curtschillingcollector.com

Mike Cameron 2011 Red Sox road jersey. Hopefully one day the mlb hologram will get registered so I can tell which part of the year it is from.

Quote Originally Posted by schillingfan View Post
    MLB~NUT - Where did you get the case? It looks nice.

Thanks Schillingfan, I got it from www.sportcases.com for 177.00 they'll engrave a team logo and players name for no extra charge