Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Cool Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

There are no Ichiro's and there haven't been any for years that I'm aware of. They all go to MLB auctions where they can bring more $$, there are 3 up right now from last season if you've got 2k to spare.

From what I recall the only Japanese players they have/had are Mac Suzuki and Hasegawa, the 3 Sasaki's are all gone.

Also of note, NONE of the jerseys are MLB authenticated, I personally do not have an issue with that but I know that some do. From what I saw the years avail. are 1990, 1991 (very few of these 2 years), 1993-1997, 2002, 2003.

Some of the players I remember seeing; Edgar, Buhner, Randy, Piniella, Olerud, McLemore, Nelson, Rhodes, Charlton, Bosio, Boone, Valle, Tino, A. Davis, Vizquel, Gossage, Fassero, Moyer, Cruz Jr, Guillen. There were a few others obviously and most of these were $300-400.

I do believe that the team store will still sell over the phone and ship out worldwide, however they do not have a game used person who knows the hobby. You may not get the best one in terms of use/wear. If someone wants a specific player/year I can head out there again and let you know what's avail. and perhaps provide pictures if time permits.
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

Thanks for helping to sum up what was available marinersfan34. Like he stated many players still out there and yes some "cherry picking" is required to get ones with more use. My Edgar still has dirt stains and what I think pinetar or something at the belt line. I may try to head back up to seattle to watch another game and get another jersey, if my vacation time left permits. Many jerseys like 4 or more of each player that I can remember. Like Buhner, Boone, piniella,johnson, and some others. When I get to my computer I will post pics of my nice Edgar jersey. So goodluck to other forum members.

The $100 rounder downstairs had jerseys that went back as far as 1983. Most of the jerseys on both floors were 2002. There was one lone Danny Tartabull upstairs for $200. I wanted that one as well but forgot to go back.

If there is ever an Ackley, please let me know Thanks!

Just an update, all the EdGAR's are now sold out also, and there are no Griffey Junior jerseys.

The jerseys are starting to hit eBay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anthony Nunez
    Historian, USFL Houston Gamblers
    www.Houston-Gamblers.com

They do however, have two of the alternate 1994 Teal jerseys left, with the gold MLB 125th sleeve logo. One was of Jay BONE Buhner! If I were a bigger M's fan, I would be all over that one! I was very tempted to get that one nonetheless.

Also tons of Sweet Lou Pinella's and lesser players with the late 80's uniform style.

Quote Originally Posted by jetersbatboy View Post
    I saw, did not take long at all! Man...

So now this brings back up my other tread with people who just buy off ebay and then list on their site for lots more.

This doesnt bother anyone!! So instead of most of these jerseys going to a real collector, they go to someone who's after a quick buck. I like the Gossage but after figuring he only paid alot less than what the price is at not, its not worth it.