Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
To one and all:

I did not contact Steve for an explanation as, at the time I posted, the auctions each had less than 24 hours before closing. I made a judgment call, figuring that, even if he had decided to respond, the response wouldn't have made it to me in time to then make the post. If this route of action disappoints Joel, or any other forum members, I offer my apologies...time was an issue here, and I didn't want to see a forum member bid on a questionable item.

Judging by most of the responses on this thread, I feel i made the right choice. And, I agree with many of the posters...this guy has NOT learned his lesson.

Dave Miedema
Quote Originally Posted by gingi79 View Post
Agree or disagree with Joel, the man is certainly for equality for all and following the rules. Honestly, I hope he is on my jury if I am ever accused of something as he has proven to be able to look past the scumbag in the name of the law. He isn't wrong either, wanting us all to follow the board rules.

That being said Joel, the guy punked Dave, a man you have shown loyalty to as a friend. Mr. Miedema seems to have gotten the short stick and lost integrity in this hobby when he wasn't to blame.

I will reiterate what I said before, it is admirable that you are willing to see past Berg's previous indiscretions. I disagree with you but I still admire you for once again being the dissenting voice.
Good, everyone made valid points. Thanks Dave for explaining more.

I think the previous thread from 2006 I posted shows my beliefs and loyalty to Dave. I am a big fan!

I was just confused by the way the first post was made, and at the end Dave explained himself well.