Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

While it's on the top, big kuddos to TMPJETS!!! I miss reading these type of threads where everyone is helping eachother out and not sending things downhill.

Even though I am not planning to buy any of these jerseys, I still want to thank tmpjets for sharing this information...even if just for giving us all some faith in our forum.

Hello tmpjets... would you pls. be so kind to drop me an email re these jerseys? thx much... Dominic uneek@usermail.com

I picked up a Randy Johnson jersey today. Been looking for a reasonably priced Big Unit jersey w/provenance for awhile. Big thanks for marinersfan34 and tmpjets for the lead.

Everyday you can get a HOF'er for $400 is a good day.

Hey thanks you guys, really didn't see this getting as big as it has, I am just a collector and a life long Mariners fan and am so thankful that I scored the best Edgar jersey of the 3 they had. Alot of wear,snags,and many dirt stains on my 1996 Gar jersey. I have been on vaction and still am in Washington and been doing this all via my phone. So I am headed back up to Tuesdays night game and to hope to get another jersey if price and player is right. I am sure the team store staff was really like what the heck is going on? Well thanks again as I just wanted to share the new of this EPIC FIND to my fellow members and boo to those who are going to flip these. Wish me luck and hope I have helped afew of you guys out.

I'd love to have a Vizquel if you can get one.

Ken
    earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com