Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

Marinersfan34,

You maybe right about the Buhner jersey, but when I do get home and check it out with better light and a magnifying glass I will post, didnt seem to me either about the jersey ever having a patch on it. I do agree they did wear the Negro league patch all year either way it still has some killer game use on it and wouldn't trade if for the world. Or maybe a nice Giffey Jr. game used bat...lol..So who and how many jerseys did you end up getting if you dont mind? Also if you do frequent the team store alot and happen to see a Smoak or Ackley bat and you dont buy it could you drop me a line that would be awesome since I no longer live in washington anymore. And hey goodluck with the kiosks as that did kinda piss me off alittle if the team store had it in the shop I probably would have passed on the Buhner and just got the Smoak. But after a few cold ones in about the 7th inning I walked up and bought it. I just couldnt let it get away.

tempjets and MarinersFan34,,

Please contact me at gixc@verizon.net if you are able to assist me in picking up a jersey.

Thanks!

Mark Hayne

Anyone know if there are any Spiezio jerseys, and if so, how much?

Cool Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

There are 2 Spiezios from 2004 both road, 1 shows good use, the other is light use/issued, I didn't look at them that closely though. They're $100 ea.
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

(tmpjets and MarinersFan34 - Please disregard my previous request in post #72).

I called the Team Store today as I have always wanted a Mariners jersey of one of my favorite players, Mike Cameron. When I asked if they had any available, the store employee who answered the phone told me that she would have to go upstairs and see. Being a bit uncomfortable with having a team store employee determine which jerseys showed game use, I tried to make things as simple as possible for her. I asked her to please pull out the most beat-up, used jerseys she could find with my first preference being a road jersey followed in order by a home white and blue alternate.

After about a five-minute wait, she came back to the phone with two jerseys in hand - a road grey and a home white. She said that they weren't really "beat-up", but she seemed very attuned to the tagging being wrinkled/faded from repeated washing and wear. She said that these two were by far the best of the bunch in that regard. I did not hesitate to purchase the road grey. They charged $20 for shipping, and it's already on the way!

Good luck to everyone who is looking for Mariners jerseys.

Mark Hayne
    Gridiron Exchange
    gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for World Football League and Atlanta Falcons jerseys, and Willie McGee and Darren Lewis game-used items.

Quote Originally Posted by G1X View Post
    (tmpjets and MarinersFan34 - Please disregard my previous request in post #72).

I called the Team Store today as I have always wanted a Mariners jersey of one of my favorite players, Mike Cameron. When I asked if they had any available, the store employee who answered the phone told me that she would have to go upstairs and see. Being a bit uncomfortable with having a team store employee determine which jerseys showed game use, I tried to make things as simple as possible for her. I asked her to please pull out the most beat-up, used jerseys she could find with my first preference being a road jersey followed in order by a home white and blue alternate.

After about a five-minute wait, she came back to the phone with two jerseys in hand - a road grey and a home white. She said that they weren't really "beat-up", but she seemed very attuned to the tagging being wrinkled/faded from repeated washing and wear. She said that these two were by far the best of the bunch in that regard. I did not hesitate to purchase the road grey. They charged $20 for shipping, and it's already on the way!

Good luck to everyone who is looking for Mariners jerseys.

Mark Hayne
    Gridiron Exchange
    gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for World Football League and Atlanta Falcons jerseys, and Willie McGee and Darren Lewis game-used items.
    Mark,

GREAT score on the Cammy! I still have the Birmingham Barons shirt you sold me a few years ago (Cammy was incredibly surprised when I presented it to him at a game to be signed), much to the chagrin to fellow forum member tknorm Do you mind sharing how much you paid for it?

PS would anybody care to share pictures of what they picked up? I'm sure many of us would enjoy seeing them..
    **ALWAYS looking for game used/issued Nike/Air Jordan sneakers**

Smile Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

He, he, Cammy! But who was right there by your side when you got it signed??? That was a fun time. He was pretty surprised

I'm with Cammy, I'd love to see what people are getting.

MarinersFan34, are you going back there? Had a few lesser known players I was interested in, was gonna ask if you saw any previouslywill send you a PM..

Or is the better option to just call the shop?

ScS

Quote Originally Posted by MarinersFan34 View Post

As for Molitor jerseys, while I've never been there every game or at every acution/sale I've only seen 1 for sale ever by the team. Perhaps Paul took them with him or the team staff has them or hey, maybe they're in some other bins in storage waiting to be dumped out.
    Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

cammy collector,

I still have "seller's remorse" for letting go of that Mike Cameron Birmingham Barons jersey. A jersey of one of my favorite players from my hometown team - what was I thinking??? At least I know that it went to a good home to one of his biggest fans. Glad to hear that you got it signed.

The Mariners charged $300 for the road Cameron I picked up plus $20 shipping. They did not charge sales tax since I live out-of-state. I wish that it had been a little bit less, but it is well worth it for me as I always wanted a nice Mariners gamer as his Seattle years were his best and the team that I tend to associate him with because of the two gold gloves, All-Star appearance, 4-homers in a game, etc.

Mark Hayne
    Gridiron Exchange
    gixc@verizon.net

I did not read every page here, but if there are any teal jerseys left with the 125th patch, or Negro Leagues patch, I'd love to get a hold of one... if anyone can help, please let me know.

Thanks.