Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by emann View Post
    The ones on ebay look like they've got use...

PS: If you want to sell/trade one of your Johnson jerseys, let me know.
    I am collector and wasn't looking to flip these Jersey's. Maybe we can work out a trade for one. I will post photo's once I recieve the Jersey's

While it's on the top, big kuddos to TMPJETS!!! I miss reading these type of threads where everyone is helping eachother out and not sending things downhill.

Even though I am not planning to buy any of these jerseys, I still want to thank tmpjets for sharing this information...even if just for giving us all some faith in our forum.

Hello tmpjets... would you pls. be so kind to drop me an email re these jerseys? thx much... Dominic uneek@usermail.com

I picked up a Randy Johnson jersey today. Been looking for a reasonably priced Big Unit jersey w/provenance for awhile. Big thanks for marinersfan34 and tmpjets for the lead.

Everyday you can get a HOF'er for $400 is a good day.

Hey thanks you guys, really didn't see this getting as big as it has, I am just a collector and a life long Mariners fan and am so thankful that I scored the best Edgar jersey of the 3 they had. Alot of wear,snags,and many dirt stains on my 1996 Gar jersey. I have been on vaction and still am in Washington and been doing this all via my phone. So I am headed back up to Tuesdays night game and to hope to get another jersey if price and player is right. I am sure the team store staff was really like what the heck is going on? Well thanks again as I just wanted to share the new of this EPIC FIND to my fellow members and boo to those who are going to flip these. Wish me luck and hope I have helped afew of you guys out.

I'd love to have a Vizquel if you can get one.

Ken
    earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

Looks like they all found their way to EBAY

Thanks for the head's up guys! Was able to pick up a Jose Cruz Jr. rookie jersey over the phone.
    WANTED -1977 Toronto Blue Jays game jersey

chris@pacmedia.ca

Banned

Just stopped by the Team Store to see if they had anything new put out. Employees where pulling jersey's of the racks like crazy filling phone orders. Saw a slew of Buhner's, Boones pulled along with Olerud's.

Looks like they added a bunch of older jersey's yesterday, just to pull those as well.

I picked up a Jose Offerman and Eric Hanson I almost bought the Chris Bosio Green Alt for 200.00 but passed.

I was thinking about a Buhner but 400.00 ? Dan Wilson 300.00 ? Norm Charlton 300.00 ? I mean those are your dearly beloved Mariners if your a fan so I can see why they are asking so much.

Just a small update to let everyone know that you can still call in and check. They are more than happy to help. Just have your list of players and they can pretty much tell who is left. Goodluck

I posted in the classified area not really trolling this area, but I was able to pick up a 1988 non game used and no name and number home jersey today around 1PM for 100. Considering it would probably cost me more from retail and it actually had the SET 1 1988 tag on it made it a keeper.
    The best back to back jersey's I saw were Plummer and Lefvever(sp). Brought back some memories from my childhood.

I actually got my tip from an ebayer, who was selling a Chuck Cottier jersey on ebay. He also had a Viszquel jersey for sale as well.

I would have loved to pick up some of the older jersey's because I am tired of the mark up and losing at the last minute on ebay.
    Did anyone happen to pick up a Dave Cochrane jersey?

Would just like to know if it is out there:-)