Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bondsgloves View Post
    Funny thing was, they told me that they only had 3 gamers and had sold 1 already. I purchased the other two. They are to be shipped to me today. It will be interesting to see and compare them to the ones listed on ebay. Maybe the ones on ebay were just issued, the person I spoke toon the phone assured me the ones I purchased were used.
    The ones on ebay look like they've got use...

PS: If you want to sell/trade one of your Johnson jerseys, let me know.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bondsgloves View Post
    Funny thing was, they told me that they only had 3 gamers and had sold 1 already. I purchased the other two. They are to be shipped to me today. It will be interesting to see and compare them to the ones listed on ebay. Maybe the ones on ebay were just issued, the person I spoke toon the phone assured me the ones I purchased were used.
    All of the jersey's that where older where marked "TEAM ISSUED PAST JSY" so for them to say you got game used is kinda messed up.

As I said before I was first in this morning as I was hoping to get a Mike Cameron and some of the ones from the 80's. I saw all the Johnson's they had they have about 7 or 8 all from different years all had the same amount of wear except for one with a large chew stain down the front.

Whomever scored the Edgar's got a great deal for 400.00 a pop as all showed great use.

If there are any Tinos available and someone could let me know, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Ron
    bballdrafter@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post

Also tons of Sweet Lou Pinella's and lesser players with the late 80's uniform style.
    Can you tell me the prices on the Pinella jerseys?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by psmachetti View Post
    Can you tell me the prices on the Pinella jerseys?
    400.00 each

Any Carlos Guillen jerseys? Price?

Jeremy-
    Thanks for offering to do treasure hunting for several of us:-)

Lokee-so did u find a Cam jersey when you went in? I'd love to see pix if you got one.

TKnorm

Cool Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

Just got home from the field, no I didn't stay for the game tonight. Too much other stuff to get done at home.

I will start contacting folks with what I found shortly. I was able to help out at least one forum member who wasn't after a Randy or Edgar, so at least someone will be happy.

After talking with the manager he was shocked about the sudden onslaught of sales but I explained why, since they got emails last night just after the message was posted here. While that may have been collectors, putting the info out there caught the attention of both collectors and dealers and in less than 24 hours all Randy and Edgar jerseys were gone.

I'm not gonna say that people shouldn't ask for some markup if they don't plan on keeping something but to outright buy jerseys just to flip to the collector for twice your cost, sad. While we will probably never see this kind of treasure put up for sale again, I probably wouldn't bother mentioning any kind of sale like this ever on this forum. Instead I now have a wantlist I can contact people if I see something. Sure it may be selfish but at least it wouldn't cost a collector double the cost.

I'm sure after they've sat for awhile the prices might come down a little, either that or Kruk buys them all up.

As for what is still there, nothing before the 1987-1992 style, anything prior is gone. Still a fair number of jerseys for the players I listed in an earlier post except no Gar or Big unit now.
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Jeremy,

Were there any more Goose Gossage ones.

Can you verify if they had any Tino Martinez jerseys and what the prices were maybe? I can't locate an email address for them, but I'll call tomorrow if they did in fact have any.