Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Lance Alworth jersey

Not saying this is suspicious; just wanted people to know it was up for auction.

http://sports.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleN...&lotIdNo=22001

Re: Lance Alworth jersey

Originally on eBay. Discussed on this forum a few years ago. NOB was added. I didn't have time to read, was this mentioned? The name is not "Spanjan", it is "Spanjian". C'mon Heritage, get it together.

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post
    Originally on eBay. Discussed on this forum a few years ago. NOB was added. I didn't have time to read, was this mentioned? The name is not "Spanjan", it is "Spanjian". C'mon Heritage, get it together.
    It seems Heritage has corrected the spelling of "Spanjian" in their listing, but still no mention of the NOB restoration. Did anyone save this photo from the eBay listing, five years ago? I have it saved on my harddrive, but am having difficulty finding it.

This thread shows that many original forum members no longer contribute. This topic should have more discussion. This was an eBay item without a name on back. The original eBay seller mentioned that Lampson offered his opinions. It is mentioned that this style of jersey may be the only one that has ever surfaced. Does Lampson do any work for Heritage? Lampson ,at least, saw photos of this jersey five years ago. I realize that this is not as cool as a hammered baseball bat. But, the readership of this forum is dwindling like gwendelyn.

BTPH -- Good read on the old thread. It really does show how the level (and direction) of discussion has changed on here.

Steve Jensen of Vintage told me that Lou works for every auction house except one. Don't think this is true, but he works for a number of them.