I have one auction currently that is driving me insane. I am selling some GU items for essentially more GU items, so I am not desperate to sell. I had a nice selling run a month ago from real collectors wanting my items, was able to buy some more items and all were happy! But now I am dealing with obvious flippers.

So, I have these vultures, consistently writing me about lowering the price. Problem is, I have it written in the description "Please do not ask me to reduce this price any further, as you are already getting a phenomenal deal. You are saving $130 off what I paid, etc...". Well, to no avail! I get three emails daily, "how much lower can you go?"

I question are they j@ck@ss' just messing with me, or really that dumb? The worst part is I had a collector, exchanged 5-8 emails, and he basically would not budge over $15 difference. What ticked me off is I already came down $50, and asked that he just understand I could not take anymore off, but nope. I never heard from him again. At this point, honestly, it is becoming such a circus I am about to keep it and put it away until maybe Christmas, when maybe I could get closer to what it's worth.