Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Cleveland Indians Garage Sale

If anyone picked up a few home gamers and would like to move one, at a small profit , LMK. Has to be a sz 48 or larger. Thanks. Common player is fine.No preference.
    paul
    paulsmachetti@yahoo.com

Kudos to the Tribe for treating the fans/collectors! Line formed starting at 5:30am, there were about 75-100 jerseys total ranging from blanks/team issued w/o NOB to Casey Blake, Belliard, a nice 2001 patched Brook Jacoby, a couple of Eddie Murray coach's jerseys as mentioned, good mix of vests, home/away/alternate styles. Prices on the jerseys ranged from $50-150 for the signed shirts..There were also a handful of 'Throwback' jerseys from various seasons, which were the first to go! 50-60 people in line at the 10am opening, all headed for the game used items..Bases, "Opening Day", "Jackie Robinson", etc, mostly if not all were signed, went quick (only 8 available!)..couple pairs of cleats, just a few hats, couple of nameplates (best was Murray), stadium art, banners, flags, player head shots...about 70 bats in 4 diff. bins. Mostly commons, though as mentioned gamers showed good use..there were a handful of bat rack bats, some of the bats were signed by various players..I saw Belliard, Lawton, Eduardo Perez, Bard, McDonald, Broussard, Burks, Dubois, Laker, etc..Not highly publicized this time around, small crowd compared to other Tribe sales...If whoever got the Murray nameplate wants to sell/trade, let me know, have a large collection of his game-used items (jerseys/helmets/cleats/hat/pants/bat, etc) & sev. nice items to trade or will purchase. As for the 2 jersey limit per person, sales personnel left it up to those in line (actually asked us what we thought they should do!!) & that's what everyone agreed upon pre-sale..At least everyone had a shot at one if they wanted, instead of people grabbing them by the handfuls..there were no limits on any other items...Jay

Banned

I was very happy got a nice signed belliard, a john mcdonald, and milton bradley gu bats a nice brian tallet gu jersey and jeremy guthrie rookie jersey bats were 25 each jerseys 50. i was told that they brought out no sizemore or hafner items they are saving those for auctions wish i had gotten there early but works comes first

No question, the Indians had stuff priced to move, you guys got some nice deals. Did they offer any team letter's? Do the Indians have fanfest type event in the winter with game used stuff.

They didn't issue letters, but all of the items has the mlb holograms of authenticity on them.

Does anyone know what the Eddie Murray coach's jerseys sold for? thanks. Andrew

Game jerseys were priced $50-150, don't believe the Murray's were priced any higher, great deal on those shirts! Tribe does not do a FanFest type of event, you have to attend the sales or hit the Team Shop for game used items..With the amount of items they had & the great prices, no way they could offer LOA's..again, majority of the items contained holograms..Jay

Banned

I had bought a Murray coaches jersey for 200 at the team shop a few weeks back