Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 107 of 218 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2171

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Oilers Helmet
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hammered full season of use Freakman Bryan Cox obtained directly from him....

Nice one!

But that guy was a huge douche to coach Shula the last year he was there. He was in need of a serious attitude adjustment. I was disgusted to see him get dumped on the Bears the following year.

This jersey was actually worn when he pulled the finger to Buffalo Bills fans and was ejected. Definitely had a rough character, but brought some needed toughness to years of soft D-fense in Miami.

I agree he wasn`t productive with the Bears, but actually ended up being a key player for the Jets later on. He has now been hired to work as LB coach in Miami.

The NFL is back so lets ramp up this thread!

My 49ers have done NOTHING in free agency so I expect that this season may be a wash. Crabtree is already out for 4-6 weeks with a foot injury and Gore is holding out! Great start for Harbaugh. UGH!

At least the gamers continue to trickle in!

Roger Craig 1989 home gamer worn vs Vikings in playoffs with team letter and Bronco Tape. This is the ONLY shirt I have ever seen that has the Russell tag on the BACK! The tape is so old and stiff that it has fallen off the shirt but the stain can still be seen on the back which is an unusual location for it.

I have seen "Bronco Tape" all over the place. It was usually on the nameplate but I have seen it on the inside of the shirt, by the tags, stuck to the LOA, on the back or front #s or almost anywhere.

Always buying 49ers gamers and ANY 1994 49ers gamer. Always paying a nice finders fee.
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

With the NFL going full blast one would think that this thread would be hopping!

Does anyone collect football anymore?

I still do and enjoy it but I am almost distraught that my 49ers have done SQUAT in free agency! I am not sure what their plan is but maybe they are trying to position themselves to draft Luck? I could see this turning into one long, losing season! UGH!

A few recent pickups:

1994 Deion Sanders away throwback vs Chargers-he had 90 yard INT returned for a TD in this game. Autographed with team letter which is also signed!

1994 William Floyd throwback with open sleeves worn vs. Bucs. This goes great with the Watters I have from this game (thanks Clay!!!!). Equipment managers letter and some nice hits. Floyd wore this shirt for his 1st home TD!

Mid 90s Rice possible gamer turned into practice shirt with "Bronco tape" and equipment managers letter. One can easily see the old outline of the nameplate and evidently where the team wanted it to be sewn back. Also bottom of shirt has been hand cut and evidently that was supposed to be fixed as well.

Always buying 49ers gamers and ALL 9r 1994 gamers. A finders fee awaits!
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Part 2!!!!:

Joe Montana 1990 home game used shirt with Bronco letter and couple of nice shoulder hits. Worn vs. Falcons on 9/23/90. Correct size 46 and date code CT. LOA has correct watermark with ink Bronco signature.

Moran Norris International Series 2010 gamer from NFL Auctions

Ahmed Brooks IS 2010 gamer from NFL auctions

Joe Nedney 2010 IS gamer from NFL Auctions. He had a great 15 season career but injuries have caught up with him and he has retired. Replacing him has been the 49ers ONLY move in free agency!!!

Always buying 49ers gamers especially ANY 1994 gamer. Finders fee paid for the "good stuff"!

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Paul: simply amazing...let me know if u ever come across a Deion Falcons jersey! Aloha, Kyle

2009 Justin Harrell(LOL, I know.....who????) Game helmet.

2008 Matt Light Game Helmet(From Boston Charity auction)

2003 Aaron Walker rookie helmet.

Some of my collection Waiting for a room to be built....lol!!!