Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 144 of 190 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1899

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

lol You need to keep your trash cans cleaner. That looks disgusting!

Figured it was time 2 Show Sum Luv & add a Windy City Flyer jock strap to the collection.

Can't beat the fact of only one of his jock straps being out there & almost no one caring about Hester anymore just seems like the perfect time 2 pull the trigger 2 me.

Amazing In Life How Fast People Forget About You & Move On 2 Other Things.

Photo matched! 1 of 1 !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

OK! I'm done.

Ron you are "good people" and I think we can all live together here on this great forum.

I'll stick to my side of the hobby and you stick with yours and we'll meet in the middle to enjoy each others collections. I think it's fair to say that your family and I will not be doing business anytime soon and I'm OK with that, let's just keep it civil and enjoy the hobby.

My apologies to the rest of the members for dragging this out longer than needed.

Samets

Uuumm AnyOne Have An 05 or 11 Christmas Day Jersey They Are Willing To Part With. I Think Someone Commented On The Hard To Follow Because Of All ThE Caps, I Can't Turn It Off My Phone Automatically Does It On This Site

Somebody on here, or maybe ebay recently had a Christmas Day jersey from 2011 I believe. May have been Briggs. Not 100% sure.

I have a Matt forte autographed jersey from NFL auctions for sale. Not game worn. Email me if your interested. 300 shipped

Ctguy212003@yahoo. Com

Quote Originally Posted by jbean023 View Post
    Uuumm AnyOne Have An 05 or 11 Christmas Day Jersey They Are Willing To Part With. I Think Someone Commented On The Hard To Follow Because Of All ThE Caps, I Can't Turn It Off My Phone Automatically Does It On This Site
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lance-Briggs...item2c6dd34e98

Quote Originally Posted by Palehose for Life View Post
    Mick

You have to consider the source on this as this individual has been on this site for 1-year & now he's some self proclaimed expert in everything!

He downs Star Player jerseys & transactions and makes off like he's not into them while at the same time COVETING these same jerseys but wanting to pay "Hot Trash" prices like he's used to paying on his 3rd & 4th tier "Forgotten Heroes of the Days Long Gone" & I hate to be the one to break it to you rusty but they aren't "Forgotten Heroes" they are just Plain Forgotten.

He will pay $400 on a 2012 home Kellen Davis or $2,300 between a 40's TB, Orange Alt and Home Earl Bennett..... LMFAO! But $900 is a reach for a BCA Hester or $1,500 for a 40's Throwback (1 of 2 in Existence) Hester??? But Dude will pay $1,200 for the 40's TB Bennett?

Sad thing is this individual could have owned a couple of Quality Pieces by now such as an Urlacher, and either a Peppers or Briggs with all of the $$$ that was spent on so called "Forgotten Heroes"

Some ought to stick to Face Paint, Flea Markets, Garage Sales & their Routes and Less Time Rationalizing their Lowball Strategy
    Seriously, grow up man, this isn't some grade school locker room.

Banned

" What saddens me the most is your basic failure to read and comprehend what is read. You see, in the text you quoted, mickeymbz was complaining about something that happened on eBay with some buyer low-balling him on his Hester jersey. I don't know what he was offered but it sounds like it was a really low offer. "

I don't know who the low balling condescending know it all buyer was..who was trying to low-ball me,,,and it was a REAL low offer. but his profile states from Vernon Hills IL,,,and recently purchased a Rodger LeClerc Bears king o'shea jersey.

Just picked up my very 1st Lacher from his 8th Pro Bowl year for my Bears collection thanks to Robert @ JO.

This 2011 road jersey with gold captains patch really displays the game & some blood! from Lacher's 11 tackle performance from Monday November 7th in Philly in which the Bears beat the Eagles 30-24.
    Are u interested in selling the urlacher jersey? Email me ctguy212003@yahoo.com

BCA J-Cut 10-22 vs Lions with 4Yr Captain Patch

Rusty

R U 4 Real comparing Cutler 2 Grossman?......Seriously What Bear Games U Been Watching Over the Years Bud?

Difference is Cutler is a Franchise Quarterback & Grossman was at times an Overachieving Turd. Cutler is Surrounded by a Bunch of Clowns like ALL his Past Offensive Coordinators, his Entire Offensive Line, & ALL his Wide Receivers except 4 Marshall.

Cutler gets the Holy Crap knocked out of him & has 2 Run 4 His Life Practically EVERY Game. He was Sacked 5-Times in this jersey alone & Dude would put up twice the #'s U C if he had players around him.

Hall of Famer..... No. Franchise Quarterback...... Yes & Best Bears Quarterback in the last 60 Years. Too bad He has 2 take the wrap 4 Bears Management & Uninformed Fans.

Samets Everyone is entitled 2 their views & opinions & Everyone's Collection Starts Somewhere But Remember What I Tell U Here That When U Go 2 Sell Your C & D Tier Player Jerseys (Webb, Cain, Cox, E. Williams, Berrian, Bennett, Engram, R. Davis, K. Davis, D. Clark, Adams.....) Down the Road U WILL Get BURNED & 1/3 of What U Paid on the High End. You should B Consulting with BIGSTIGA Maybe Dude Will Show U the Light of Day.

In My World More is Less & Less is More and If I wanted 2 Collect Trash I Would Have Become a Garbage Man.
    Interested in selling the cutler jersey or any gamers? If so email me ctguy212003@yahoo.com