Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

48 team repairs! SPECTACULAR Antonio Pierce Washington Redskins game used jersey -- amazing 48 team repair

For sale:

Antonio Pierce 2004 Washington Redskins game used white jersey with an amazing 48 team repairs. Jersey is photo-matched many times to many different games. You can even see holes in game photos that are now large repairs. I have definitely photo-matched it to these SEVEN Redskins games: Dolphins, Bucs, Giants, Browns, Packers, Eagles and Steelers and these two games appear likely as well: Ravens and Bears.

This is the same Antonio Pierce that went on to be a legendary linebacker for the New York Giants.

I bought this jersey on a whim recently because I love jerseys with a lot of team repairs and this jersey, and the photomatches, are amazing. But I didn't really need it, it doesn't meet any of my main collecting themes (Atlanta Falcons, Georgia Bulldogs, game used helmets).

I'm seeking what I paid, $500 firm, with $18 insurance.
    Please email me directly at: historydogs@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: 48 team repairs! pectacular Antonio Pierce Washington Redskins game used jersey with an amazing 48 team re

Game photos.

Re: 48 team repairs! pectacular Antonio Pierce Washington Redskins game used jersey with an amazing 48 team re

More.

More

Re: 48 team repairs! SPECTACULAR Antonio Pierce Washington Redskins game used jersey -- amazing 48 team repair

Here's the repair count:

Front body -- 3
    Back body -- 4
    Right shoulder and sleeve -- 30 repairs
    Left shoulder and sleeve -- 11 repairs

48 total.

Re: 48 team repairs! SPECTACULAR Antonio Pierce Washington Redskins game used jersey -- amazing 48 team repair

Beautiful jersey! Pains me to this day that Redskins FO forced him out the door over (NFL) chump change.

Agreed. A young, mean middle linebacker with 112 tackles, plays every game and every down, and you let him walk away?